Anyone use Shutterfly for photo books?

OP here, update. I finish my Noev0Dec books and it turned out to be 89 pages. A code from Retailmenot gave me 50% off all pages (Shutterfly's ode was only 50 off first 20 pages). Was able to stack FreeShip39 so overall 89 pages came to@$75 before tax. That the same price I was paying for 150 page book @Snapfish. There are more features on Shutterfly but not sure the $$ is worth it.

thank you all for your input to this thread,

OP here, update. I finish my Noev0Dec books and it turned out to be 89 pages. A code from Retailmenot gave me 50% off all pages (Shutterfly's ode was only 50 off first 20 pages). Was able to stack FreeShip39 so overall 89 pages came to@$75 before tax. That the same price I was paying for 150 page book @Snapfish. There are more features on Shutterfly but not sure the $$ is worth it.

thank you all for your input to this thread,

Thanks so much for coming back. I use to ALWAYS use snapfish and stopped when I was getting great codes from Shutterfly years ago. I just made a photobook from our December-January Disney trip in Shutterfly and having it sit waiting for something better than 50% off.

I Should have time tomorrow and Friday at work and think I will make the same book at Snapfish and have it sit and wait to get a code and see which one comes out cheapest. Ill report back but it may be a couple of months.

I always keep my books to 20 pages. I could go higher but choose to just put more pictures on one page since I hate to pay extra for the additional pages.

I really dont use extra features on Shutterfly and most my pages are usually taken up with photos so maybe Ill get back into using Snapfish.

Hope you like your book when you receive it.

I always keep my books to 20 pages. I could go higher but choose to just put more pictures on one page since I hate to pay extra for the additional pages.

I wish I could get my books down, for my 5 days trip we have @700 pics....of course a lot of those are versions of each other but even still, can't see how I'd' get 300 into 20 pages LOL

I will keep you posted. Thanks!

Also it's become a habit of my nieces to look through my books when they come over so I do get the enjoyment out of really taking the time, personalizing them with stickers and backgrounds, etc. Talk about overcomplicating things for myself LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!