• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use SilverCar's "delivery to you" at any of the Disneyland Hotels?

AndrewC

DIS Veteran
I normally book SilverCar when I'm doing my Disney trips since I also bundle Universal into it as well. I know the car has enough power to get up to speed on the freeway, has built in sat nav so I don't have to mess with my phone, and is large enough for my bags and any guests I invite along.

Before they were at the SNA airport (or at least picked you up and took you to a just off site rental location). Now they've changed to being at a nearby Audi dealership and can NOT pick you up or drop you off at the airport. That's fine, I'll get a car directly to my hotel. SilverCar does however offer a "delivery to you" option for ~$50 where they'll drop the car off at a home or nearby hotel and then pick it back up at the end of a reservation. Honestly this has me very intrigued because for four days of my trip the car literally doesn't move from the hotel parking lot. That could save me $100 in parking charges AND the daily rental fees. That more than makes up for the $50 delivery fee. BUT, has anyone done this before at a Disneyland resort hotel? I'll try to contact SilverCar for some more info, but I'm curious if anyone here has made use of this.

I assume you just meet them at the front drop off area, tap a few buttons in the app to start the reservation, and then either drive off with the car, or move it to the parking lot. I figure then I could hit the front desk and let them know I need to pay for parking. But, looking for experiences if anyone has some!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter