Anyone used leftover WDW days lately?

riaesq

Mouseketeer
Hey y'all! Going to CA for the first time since 92 and looking forward to comparing it to the World! CM's we have spoken to from WDW told us that tech-wise it is superior- not that we would notice the difference :).

Anyhoo, I read on Mousesavers that you can use leftover days from FL at DL. Can anyone confirm that this still works? And does this include my one-day ticket from my free dining package? I'd love to not have to wait in line to buy tix, and this seems like as good a way as any to use that day as I won't get back down again til free dining next year!

tia...

Hello

We just got back from DL Dec 10 -13 and we used our WDW tickets from 2005. We had a 4 unused days left and used it at DL. You dont have to go in line for tickets. We just went to the front gate and the CM called for a manager and we had to wait while a manager called Fl and verified tickets . It took at the very most 10 minutes and the gave us a one day park hopper ticket. For each day we had to wait to get our tickets converted to DL tickets. It was not a hassel at all. We were so glad that we could use our tickets.:banana: Enjoy your vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter