Anyone Used SnapTravel???

peanutslovesWDW

Earning My Ears
Good Morning Everyone!!

So I just heard of a new booking site, SnapTravel. Has anyone used it? What was your experience? Would you recommend it? TIA!!

I used Snap Travel last week to book a one night stay at Buena Vista suites before checking into Orange Lake. The rate was $86/nite and nonrefundable. I was afraid to book it. I kept refreshing the page. After a few minutes I got offered a refundable rate for 88/nite. I was skeptical but took the chance. I have until July 24th to cancel and I check-in on Aug 3rd. We will see what happens. Now I accessed the website with my desktop computer. I refused to chance booking using my phone. I got my confirmation and have spoke with the hotel. So far all is well. I would like to hear from others who have used it so I appreciate you starting this thread.

I've used Snap travel twice so far and it went very well. I plan to use them for my next trip as well. Glad I found them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter