Anyone watch my 600 pound life

What the dr asks the paitents to lose in a month took me a year to lose greated my doet was not the best

I’ll say it again... comments like this make me 1) nervous at the obsession you have with weight loss and 2) afraid that you don’t understand the physiology enough to safely continue your weight loss journey without medical supervision.

To the poster who is worried about me thank you but !y local gym is keeping a eye on my weight loss and the only time I am hungry or don't eat is when it's in convenient to eat

i know I am thin i only go for shaping up a little and building muscle and a few other things if a i lose anymore weight it's a by product of me working on other things

I watch the show, and I like it. I enjoy seeing the success stories. Food addiction is a real thing, and it's great to see people get their addictions, and therefore their health, under control. The only thing I don't like is during the initial consultation, the doctor tells the patient to start eating a 1,200 calorie per day diet. For people that are used to eating 4,000+ calories per day, I feel that's too sharp a drop too quickly. Just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt. I lost 50+ pounds years ago, and I started off slow. I cut out the sugary drinks, then cut out sweets, then limited the number of carbs I ate. If I would have given up everything all at once, it would have been too much too soon and I wouldn't have been able to lose the weight.

You can't compare yourself to someone who is morbidly obese. Those people who weigh 600 pounds plus will lose fast. At the beginning it will be water weight they lose. There is no way a normal size person wanting to lose can compare themselves to an obese person like that.

If you watch how much and what they eat - what they eat in one day is more than most people eat in several days.

You can't compare yourself to someone who is morbidly obese. Those people who weigh 600 pounds plus will lose fast. At the beginning it will be water weight they lose. There is no way a normal size person wanting to lose can compare themselves to an obese person like that.

If you watch how much and what they eat - what they eat in one day is more than most people eat in several days.
Oh i know both prortion and ehat they eat makes me want to gage but then again i have pretty much bern brain washed most things i used to love gross me out and replaced with healthier options

When you weigh 600 pounds, and you go on a 1200 cal/day diet, you are not losing water weight. Someone that heavy requires almost 4,000 calories just to stay alive, so cutting down to 1200 means about a pound of fat will be burned every day if the person remains completely sedentary, leading to drastic weight loss.

I haven't watched that show in years, I just can't. I myself am morbidly ( gosh I hate that word) obese, not to the extent these folks are but needless to say I bust up the 200+++ mark pretty good. I gained 40 pounds after my daughter died to an already fat body, oy !!! I have been trying to diet since May, I was unable to figure out a good diet to go by, trying to figure out calories is not an easy task, and I have failed at it. I like the above poster had to go with cutting certain food and drinks out little by little , first it was soda, then sweets, still working on the sweets part. Smaller portions etc...so hard . I would be curious what diet they are having them follow, I feel if I had some structure diet I might be able to follow and do it?? To the original poster congrats to your weight loss. I am not one to go to a gym ( obviously ) but so glad you have some help. Does anyone know what diet they have them follow? I can not imagine having surgery to lose weight, I barely made it though hernia surgery . :yay:Not sure why I posted that jumping emoji , I just loved it hahaha

I haven't watched that show in years, I just can't. I myself am morbidly ( gosh I hate that word) obese, not to the extent these folks are but needless to say I bust up the 200+++ mark pretty good. I gained 40 pounds after my daughter died to an already fat body, oy !!! I have been trying to diet since May, I was unable to figure out a good diet to go by, trying to figure out calories is not an easy task, and I have failed at it. I like the above poster had to go with cutting certain food and drinks out little by little , first it was soda, then sweets, still working on the sweets part. Smaller portions etc...so hard . I would be curious what diet they are having them follow, I feel if I had some structure diet I might be able to follow and do it?? To the original poster congrats to your weight loss. I am not one to go to a gym ( obviously ) but so glad you have some help. Does anyone know what diet they have them follow? I can not imagine having surgery to lose weight, I barely made it though hernia surgery . :yay:Not sure why I posted that jumping emoji , I just loved it hahaha
Go to a DR. And get professional help ( nutition and perhaps theraphy). DIY method I recommend writing everyrhing down you eat. Weigh your portions, google calories per portion. I recommend myfitnesspal app and forum.

Does anyone know what diet they have them follow?
Honestly the only "diet" that really works is the one that works for you. For me it was counting calories and exercise. Once I stopped tracking and stopped working out (due to injury) the weight started creeping back. Now I have 50+ pounds to lose (again).

I am trying the small changes but along with that I know I need to track calories and get moving again. I know what to do, I just have to do it.

Just being a active and watch what you eat but for some reson when i count calories i gain not lose for whatever reason
I've never been able to count calories either.
Two years ago when I found out I was diabetic, I got scared enough to start watching what I eat. First I had to let go of my beloved sodas....& start drinking more water. And then testing glucose levels regularly to find out what spiked my levels & learned to watch (but not count) carbs. I've lost 80 lbs in the past 2 years & eat better than ever!
Sometimes the right motivation is needed to jump start a healthy lifestyle and you have to be 'ready' in order to be successful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter