Anyone watch Wanda At Large last night?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
I saw the previews and it looked pretty funny. It seems like a show that could get old doing the same thing over and over, but I have to say, last night was really funny! Even the lines that we had seen on the commercial were good again, in the context of the show. What did you think?

I thought it was pretty funny too. Don't know how it will play out on weekly basis, but she is a funny lady!

She ticked me off good in one of the previews, so we're taking a pass on this show, even though everyone says it's so funny. ;)

My sister taped it for me and I am DYING to see it! She is a stand up comedian (who isn't) that I've always liked! Her lines remind me alot of someone I know... ME! :teeth:

Although I'm sure she's very funny, I just CAN'T STAND her voice! It's just too much. I turned it off about 1/2 way through because it was grating on me.

She just has one of those voices... you know?

I didn't see the show but we've seen her stand up and she is FUNNY! We saw one just recently on Comedy Central and I was dying laughing. So so funny.

DH and I loved it! She is so funny...and her timing is just perfect. I hope it stays on the air long enough to give her time to settle in to it. So often shows I like are yanked off the air before I've had time to really get a feel for it.

Anyway, I give Wanda an "A+"...she had me literally laughing out loud! :p

Originally posted by DiznEeyore
She ticked me off good in one of the previews, so we're taking a pass on this show, even though everyone says it's so funny. ;)

What happened in the preview? :confused:

Originally posted by wvjules
What happened in the preview? :confused:
Sorry, didn't mean to be mysterious. ;) Just didn't want to start a debate.

One of the promos showed her spouting off about the idea of school vouchers and showing up on some family's doorstep telling them that since *she* was "helping to pay" for their kid's private education, she wanted to make sure that their "blockhead" daughter got her grades up. If I could've reached through the TV and slapped her face, I would have. :mad: That's a *huge* issue with me.

OK, we now return you to your regularly scheduled non-controversial thread. ;)

I like her too. I've seen her do stand up and she is pretty funny. I kind of like her voice, but I can see where it can be annoying LOL!

I watched it and I thought it was hysterical.

I was trying to think who her "attitude" reminded me of, and I think it might be the maid Florence on the old "Jefferson's" show. Florence had that same wise cracking way about her.

ROTFLMAO FUNNY! From the previews I thought it would be annoying but I am so glad I watched. She was hysterical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter