Anyone watching Manifest?

I recorded it and will probably watch it tomorrow. I want to get in on the ground floor of a good show because I didn’t start watching Lost til after it was off the air. Same with Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad.

I watched it. Really good! Now on my DVR list.

Good to see Josh Dallas in a new show so quickly.

Ads reminded me of that other show "Lost". What tends to happen is they run out of story lines after a few episodes. From the way the first episode went, seems like they are now going to work backward in future episodes to piece together what happened. A type of sci-fi program.

I liked it. I do worry that it won't hold my interest though. I think I'd prefer this concept to be in a mini-series format. If it goes on for several seasons, I'm not sure that I am going to care about finding out the "mystery" anymore. That's what happened with Lost for me. It went on so long (and there were some large gaps between seasons). Eventually I just stopped watching because it went on and on, and I just didn't care enough about seeing how it resolved anymore. (I'm glad I didn't because I heard about the very disappointing ending to that series.)

We watched and enjoyed it. Wasn't the best show ever, but kept my interest. I cannot stand Josh Dallas, so I am hoping this show will be the one to change my mind.

I liked it. I do worry that it won't hold my interest though. I think I'd prefer this concept to be in a mini-series format. If it goes on for several seasons, I'm not sure that I am going to care about finding out the "mystery" anymore. That's what happened with Lost for me. It went on so long (and there were some large gaps between seasons). Eventually I just stopped watching because it went on and on, and I just didn't care enough about seeing how it resolved anymore. (I'm glad I didn't because I heard about the very disappointing ending to that series.)

I am one of the ones that liked Lost the first few seasons, and even though I watched it to the end I did not like where they went and it was a disappointing ending. I do not want this to be another crime drama with this weird twist and hope it stays in the sci-fi genre. Seeing the ending means they won't repeat the flight again so they are stuck on current year planet earth it seems. If this was just a mini series it could not have to have a story line that draws out years and be better for sure, we will see what they do and if enough people tune in to see if it makes it to a 2nd season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter