Anyone watching Manifest?

So glad that I come here. I did not notice the 828. I will have to pay more attention.

I watched but hope it won't go the way of Lost. At the end of Lost, I felt like I had wasted 6 years watching it.

I also hope I don't get involved and have it cancelled with no resolution. That happened with a show I watched (I can't remember the name but it was on a network) with 9 people trapped in a bank during a hold up. As far as I know, they are still there.
All of this.

DH doesn't get into shows like this one but he likes Manifest. He just keeps walking around mumbling that it "better not be like Lost".

Does anyone else think Micheala (however you spell it) looks REALLY young? Yes, I know she's 5 years younger, blah blah, but even assuming before the Jamaica trip, she had already made a name for herself in the PD? When I first saw her, I was thinking early 20s.

Does anyone else think Micheala (however you spell it) looks REALLY young? Yes, I know she's 5 years younger, blah blah, but even assuming before the Jamaica trip, she had already made a name for herself in the PD? When I first saw her, I was thinking early 20s.

Yes, I thought the same thing.

There is something about her that bothers me and I can't figure it out. I think it's just that they did not cast the right actress to play this role. She is just not convincing or something.

There is something about her that bothers me and I can't figure it out. I think it's just that they did not cast the right actress to play this role. She is just not convincing or something.

Is she the main character? I only watched the first episode and decided to not bother with it anymore.

Anyway, I remember watching the first episode and thinking about how unusual her scars are.

Is she the main character? I only watched the first episode and decided to not bother with it anymore.

Anyway, I remember watching the first episode and thinking about how unusual her scars are.

Yes, Michalea the main female character. For some reason, I find her wrong for the role

I think she is the worst part of the show. I don't know her from anywhere else but she's either terribly cast or a terrible actress.

I think she is the worst part of the show. I don't know her from anywhere else but she's either terribly cast or a terrible actress.

I know! I almost feel she is unlikeable or something. I'm sure she is great IRL, but she is just the wrong actress to play this part IMO. I find myself getting annoyed with her and like a pp said, she seems too young. I know she is supposed to be 5 years younger, but she just seems too young to me.

I know! I almost feel she is unlikeable or something. I'm sure she is great IRL, but she is just the wrong actress to play this part IMO. I find myself getting annoyed with her and like a pp said, she seems too young. I know she is supposed to be 5 years younger, but she just seems too young to me.

I don't know how old she is supposed to be on the show so that isn't on my radar. But she lost me with the physical reactions to hearing the voices - she looks like a kid who was playing and pretends to get hit in the stomach or something. I just really don't care about the Michaela character at all.

Well the actress is 25 now so 25 5 years ago. So I guess would a 25 year old person be a detective in the NYPD?

I hate getting interested in a show and then it gets cancelled. So we have recorded them but haven’t watched all yet.
I have started watching Manifest and really getting into it.....I was thinking the same thing. Canceled by the end of the season.

So....I watched the few episodes and then went on vacation and missed the last 2 episodes. Almost didn't watch them as I was that unimpressed with this show. But watched some today and I just can't watch anymore. I'm out. Such ridiculous plot scenarios (Michaela bringing her brother onto a murder scene...the flight attendant stowing away a guy on the flight...last bit is the dad doing math to see how to get that $500K back and my cable box cut out so I didn't see where that was going but seems ridiculous and I won't continue playing the episode when my box reboots). Also the acting is a big FAT stinker...thumbs down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter