Anyone whose eaten at Pastamore?

CJ

DIS Veteran
We're thinking of ordering a la carte at Pastamore (the $21.95 a person family meal is just too expensive!). Their website doesn't list prices. Are the a la carte items expensive as well? How is the food and the restaurant itself?

It really seemed less expensive to order the family meal. It included sald, soup, appetizer and desert. We asked for the desert to be boxed for us becasue we were so full. If we had ordered ala cart it would have ran about 15-30 per meal(some things might have been a bit cheaper) . I do not think that included anything except maybe bread. So if you plan on eating light alacart would be ok but if you want salad and wither a desert, app. or soup it is cheaper to get the family meal.

We just returned and ate here for the first time. My DH and I do not have any children, but we didn't find the prices too expensive. We found the pasta to be quite good. It does only come with breadsticks (no salad), but the portions are quite generous. The atmosphere is also nice, and the service is really good as well. Sorry I don't have specific prices for you - did you check the menu on the CityWalk website? They have prices listed on several of their menus. I hope that you have a wonderful meal there.
Tiger:jester:

Here is a menu link.

Pastamore
I forgot about the 1/2 portions. They are pretty inexpensive. The entire menu isn't listed. I know thya had more elaborate dishes

That menu is a little outdated. It listed the family meal at $19.95, and the CityWalk one now says $21.95. I'm not sure why the CityWalk one doesn't list a la carte prices, maybe they go up too often!:jester:

I think the prices went up right before our trip (the family meal was a little different that the one posted). I think tthe site can give a pretty good idea though on the price range on the basics.

Sha_Lyn,

Did you notice if they had a children's menu?

I really don't remember since we ate the family meal. I would guess that they do, all the other CW resturants we ate at did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter