anyone with a trip report from the recent Med cruise

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
We are set to go on the magic to the med in 3 weeks. While I feel so very sorry for what happened in Barcelona I like to know what I'm getting into when I travel. We're are flying In and out of Barcelona. So I was wondering for those that just got back from the med if you could mention in your reports how things went. Not only with the terror stacks but now I hear there's a strike at the Barcelona airport Although I hear the strike is only on certain days and we leave on the 16 while the strike is set of the 15 and 17 thanks all for any tips and advice looking forward to hearing about your cruise. Glad your all back safe

You could check out the disneycruisemomblog.com, i love her page and trip reports but right now she is doing a special called "Following Danielle through the Mediterranean" which is girl's trip report from her recent cruise!

Thanks for the great link. I loved reading and especially the great pics. Didn't sound like they had any issues. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!