Anyone with experiences at Main Stree bakery??

DisOrBust

<font color=CC66CC>Tag Fairy does tags only, the A
I did a searh and can't find any results. Anyone use a CS credit at the Bakery???

TIA!
Sue

We had the free dining plan last Aug. and I wanted to try Main St. Bakery as I had never even walked in there before.

We used 2 cs credits there and got 4 items and 2 drinks (you get 2 items and 1 drink per credit). It might not necessarily be the best "use" of credits money-wise, but since we were eating free, it was a good value for us :thumbsup2

I loved the food there. When we went, it was breakfast for the 4 of us using 2 credits and it was YUMMY!!!

So then does that mean one could get the breakfast burrito and a bakery item like a muffin for example?

Castillo Mom said:
So then does that mean one could get the breakfast burrito and a bakery item like a muffin for example?

I would assume so. I can't say for sure, but I can tell you we got 3 cinnamon rolls (yummy) and an apple turnover. :goodvibes

We used the plan there last fall also, and it was just like momof2disprincesses said. I think we ended up using 5 credits over several visits, and any of the items counted. Everything we tried was great! :)

With the removal of dessert from breakfast, there is a chance that you no longer get 2 items though. This has been brought up a couple of times, but there hasn't been any responses from people who have used credits there since the change. Hopefully it's still 2 items, but I wanted to let you know that it might not be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!