Anyone's ADR's cancelled yet?

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
My 60 day window is up soon so I'm wondering if they are cancelling anything yet. I keep checking but mine are all still there. I get why they are cancelling them, but keep hoping because of how near the window I am that they'll keep them.

I was almost at the point of cancelling the trip, but this was my niece's birthday trip and she already missed prom, the France trip, Canada trip, has to take the AP's twice because of a glitch and is getting a half hearted graduation. I'd hate to cancel this too. We're going to just be glad we're there and make the best of it, masks and all. I mean, we'd be wearing them anywhere we go anyway.

My 60 day is next week, Wednesday. Nothing has been removed from MDE yet, but we did get the email saying they are cancelled. We were supposed to go June 7-17 and re-booked to August 2-12. I had just finished re-booking dining the other day, which wasn't easy being so close to the new arrival date, and was happy with it because I got mostly everything from the original trip dates. Turns out that's the way things are going to be for now. My son's 18th birthday and HS graduation (sort of) are coming up, too. So, we are going. It will be nice to get away, even if things are reduced. I'm not sure the reservation system will be ready by my 60 day mark so that I could book in-park ADRs. We'll see

Mine are all booked for Thanksgiving week. I booked them earlier this week before the system went down.

All of them are still up right now, so I don't know if they are doing rolling cancellations or if these are far enough out that they aren't getting cancelled. I'm pretty sure the cancellation announcement said they were cancelling through September of 2021, but that may have been a typo.

We are DVC and will be at OKW July 6-11. Our ADRs are still showing up.

Have ADRs for first week in Nov. 2 are at our resort and 2 are DS restaurants that are 3rd party. I booked them all at our 180 and thru Disney. No email as of yet and ADRs are still in my MDE.

Early August reservations - mine haven't been cancelled and I didn't receive the email that some people are saying they got.

That being said - I have been dragging my feet on cancelling -wondering if there was some way I could justify going. This seals the deal for me and will be cancelling the trip.

Still have dining reservations in place in MDE as of right now, early August reservation dates. No email notices yet. Based on the news, I know my reservations will be removed.

My 60 day window is up soon so I'm wondering if they are cancelling anything yet. I keep checking but mine are all still there. I get why they are cancelling them, but keep hoping because of how near the window I am that they'll keep them.

I was almost at the point of cancelling the trip, but this was my niece's birthday trip and she already missed prom, the France trip, Canada trip, has to take the AP's twice because of a glitch and is getting a half hearted graduation. I'd hate to cancel this too. We're going to just be glad we're there and make the best of it, masks and all. I mean, we'd be wearing them anywhere we go anyway.

Mine are still there and we are mid September so I don't think it's that

Early August reservations - mine haven't been cancelled and I didn't receive the email that some people are saying they got.

That being said - I have been dragging my feet on cancelling -wondering if there was some way I could justify going. This seals the deal for me and will be cancelling the trip.

So on the email thing, it's weird....my husband and I both have accounts--our package is on mine with the free dining and the bulk of the ADR's...and our pre paid events. His only had a few dining reservations he made. He has gotten the email, I have not. None of the ADR's have been cancelled yet, his or mine

Could people please include the month of their trip when saying 1) did you get an email about ADR changes/cancellations, and 2) have your ADRs disappeared from your MDE account?
I'm October (and March 2021), and I have not received any email and my plans look the same in the system. For now.

Mid September
My husband who has a few ADR's got an email;
I have the full package (including free dining) and paid experiences and most ADR's. I haven't gotten the email
All reservations are still in MDE

Didn’t get any emails yet and ADRs for early August package that was a free dining recovery still showing up.

We have a couple of dining reservations for the first week of July. We are going to Orlando to visit family, so no resort reservation. I did receive the email late last night, but they are still showing in MDE.

I have both an early July and late November trip booked and have received no emails about anything.

I just received my email sometime in the last hour saying my reservations were canceled.

I only had one dining reservation, and no hotel/theme park connections, so mine was likely very easy to cancel. I wonder if that may have something to do with the order in which reservations will be canceled.

Just got the email saying they are cancelling reservation but still showing so far this morning in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!