Anything happening with Skyway and Tower of Terror?

supamaki

Drinkin' around the world!
I heard the skyway was going to become a restaurant, and ToT was going to get a new drop sequence for the 100 years celebration. Has any of this happened??

I can't answer about ToT because I've only riden it once and will never do it again. :D

What is the Skyway?

Beth

Skyway...the former Skyway to Fantasyland/Skyway to Tomorrowland in the MK. The restaurant replacement thing was a highly elaborate Internet rumor that spun wildly out of control and still fools people. Besides, the last I heard the former Fantasyland station was being used as a makeshift character greet area, and the Tomorrowland station was to be converted to a stage later this year for a live show called Zilch! In Concert.

...the info we have on the Tower of Terror revisions come from Screamscape, I think. It seems that rumor has it that ToT will be closing for a short period of time, and "more than merely a different drop sequence" (not quite an exact quote) would be implemented. However, the rumors are cryptic about what specific other changes might be.

We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Joe
"A Walt Disney World Resort Outing"
www.dannhazel.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter