AoA Little Mermaid or Caribbean Beach?

MrsMama

Earning My Ears
I’m in the beginning stages of planning our trip to WDW for the third week in August. We’ve been going back and forth over what hotel to book, and I’m looking for some feedback from those in the know.

We have previously stayed at AoA in the Little Mermaid rooms, and so I know what we’re getting into size-wise. My kids loved the pools and we’d be fine staying there again; however, this trip we’ll be traveling with our (due very soon) infant, in addition to myself, my husband, and two sons (7 & 4 at the time of the trip), and I’m wondering if Caribbean Beach would be more comfortable for everyone.

My conundrum is whether or not the construction at CBR would be impactful enough to sacrifice the extra space (and Murphy bed) that we’d be gaining by staying there instead of feeling extra cozy in the LM room at AoA. Does anyone have any insight? I know Centretown is due to be completed at that point, but will other projects continue to be disruptive?

Thanks in advance!

The construction at CBR is supposed to be bad. We stayed with 5 in one of the CBR pirate rooms (it didn’t have a Murphy bed) and it was very cramped. I loved staying at AoA but there were only 2 of us on that trip. The buses at CBR were awful.

CBR has been our least fav of any on site property we have ever stayed at. We were particularly disappointed in the dining options and the transportation. we loved AOA though but would Port Orleans work if you need a bigger room? We really enjoyed it when we stayed there. Good luck!

Thank you! That’s definitely the type of feedback I was looking for. My husband has been concerned about the busing at CBR, so this definitely helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter