Ap activation at check in at Royal Pacific

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
New to Universal and buying a Premier Annual pass. It states must be activated at check in. We are flying in and arriving at 10am . Can I activate our annual passes at the resort? Otherwise how do we activate the passes to keep our AP discounts? I am purchasing passes from Universal website.

New to Universal and buying a Premier Annual pass. It states must be activated at check in. We are flying in and arriving at 10am . Can I activate our annual passes at the resort? Otherwise how do we activate the passes to keep our AP discounts? I am purchasing passes from Universal website.

Most of the hotels know you may have to visit the park to activate a new pass, just show it to them at least before check out and you’ll be fine, You can get your AP at the ticket windows near the park entrance, be sure to potentially be asked for id and the form of payment used to purchase, bringing your receipt or email confirmation is handy also.

Most of the hotels know you may have to visit the park to activate a new pass, just show it to them at least before check out and you’ll be fine, You can get your AP at the ticket windows near the park entrance, be sure to potentially be asked for id and the form of payment used to purchase, bringing your receipt or email confirmation is handy also.
Does Royal Pacific sell season passes at the resort? Would it be easier to just purchase there when we arrive?

Does Royal Pacific sell season passes at the resort? Would it be easier to just purchase there when we arrive?

I believe regular park tickets only, if your getting an AP it’s simplest to purchase online prior to arrival, at least that’s how we did it and I’ve suggested to my friends as well.

We bought our APs at PBH last November, after we had already checked in. Someone confirmed in another thread that RPR also has a ticket booth.

AP vouchers do not expire, AP will only start when you first enter a park.
Getting your AP in advance rather than when you're there, has one major benefit : if there is a price hike for the AP, it won't it you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter