AP Activation at Epcot

Kaye

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving late on Feb. 12, to the Poly concierge. I purchased an AP after making reservations with an AP code. Concierge assures me that I only need the voucher to check in and told me where to get it validated at MK to use.

Our first day, we are planning to start at Epcot. Does anyone know where I get my AP activated at this park? TIA :D

That is where we purchased our AP's. There was no line at all we were finished in no time.

That's sounds good, especially since CM at the Poly said to go in the afternoon at MK because it is usually very crowded!

Look for the window marked "Guest Services". Be sure to get the protective sleeve that is a little booklet that lists all of your benefits. Enjoy!:cool:

If you are taking the monrail to EPCOT, it's really close to where you exit the ramp from the monorail.

It's just to the right of that little gift shop where they have package pickup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!