AP Discount Via MagicBand

I wonder if this would take effect for mobile ordering as well? I hope to try it out in December!

I wonder if this would take effect for mobile ordering as well? I hope to try it out in December!

I'll join you in hoping, but you don't / can't use your magic band for mobile ordering, so I doubt it. For mobile ordering, it's a direct charge to your CC on file (within MDE). Mobile ordering cannot (currently) be billed to your room, etc.

I’m limited in my knowledge of the Wonderful World of IT but I simply don’t understand why this isn’t already something that can be done.

Wait.

Disney. IT.

I answered my own question. o_O
Not an It issue. It’s a revenue issue. People forget to use the discount all the time. Disney is happy to advertise discounts but they’d rather you pay fulll price.

Not an It issue. It’s a revenue issue. People forget to use the discount all the time. Disney is happy to advertise discounts but they’d rather you pay fulll price.
But,if that were the case,wouldn't they instruct the CMs to NEVER bring up discounts with Guests.

I have CMs all the time ask me if I have an AP when I make a purchase:).

This is not much use to me as I use GC's from Sams club to save $$ and my AP card is readily available. What would be nice is the ability to load a MB just like a GC with $ and a 4 digit pin to purchase. That would be convenient.

This will be wonderful if it works.

I tent to charge to my band, so I'm not already digging out a card.

Scan and go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter