AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

I don’t know anything about packages as I always book my rooms separate from purchasing my tickets/AP to get my best rate/deal, but I checked and there is currently a 2 Bdrm villa savanna view available at Kidani for your dates for $721/night with the AP rate. The standard view is not available. The weekend rate is currently more, but if you’ve seen some of the other posts, that rate is fluctuating frequently and could very well be lower tomorrow morning. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I appreciate the information!

I’ve been following the pricing saga- just noticed just since this morning the pricing is actually HIGHER than it has been. Not just the bouncing between the two rates. This is higher than the higher priced rates. Wow

The rates aren’t higher on the weekends. It’s every day now

Thanks for the data point. I haven't seen this in any of the resorts I've been monitoring. It's quite possible that for the dates and resort/room category you're looking at that the AP rate is no longer available, which for all intents and purposes, is "normal" that it would now show a higher rate. We are starting to get within a couple months of the end of the promotion, so it is likely that the AP rooms available will book up. The resorts and rooms I typically check continue to show no abnormal price movement with the exception of the higher weekend rates.

I can't get any annual pass rates to show now. Maybe they are fixing the rates to the correct rates.

How are the weekend rates today? I have to call to get a PH rate since I don't have one yet, but I want to make sure the weekends are back to a discount first.

How are the weekend rates today? I have to call to get a PH rate since I don't have one yet, but I want to make sure the weekends are back to a discount first.
Not discounted today. This is the longest string of non discounted days we’ve had since we noticed the fluctuation.

Not discounted today. This is the longest string of non discounted days we’ve had since we noticed the fluctuation.
Just checked again and weekends are still at rack rate.

I'm wondering if I should just stick with what I have booked. I called and got Caribbean Beach for $154/night on 08/02-08/05 with an AP rate a couple of weeks ago. I don't really think I can beat that. Though I have to admit I was curious what the rates are for WL and AKL, but if the weekend rates don't return, I think I did pretty good.

I'm wondering if I should just stick with what I have booked. I called and got Caribbean Beach for $154/night on 08/02-08/05 with an AP rate a couple of weeks ago. I don't really think I can beat that. Though I have to admit I was curious what the rates are for WL and AKL, but if the weekend rates don't return, I think I did pretty good.
CBR for $154 is really good. We'll keep checking for you. It's still rack rates weekends this morning.

If these weekends at rack rates remain, I don't think it bodes well for AP discounts in the Fall...

How frequently have you seen them flip up to this point? If I book the rate now with weekends at rack I end up paying slightly more than the current package I have booked. If weekends moved to the same discounted rate as weekdays I’d save a few hundred bucks🤔

The rates had been fluctuating approximately every other day or every couple days.

Anyone traveling fairly soon...like this summer...check Priceline. They have resorts at or below AP rates in quite a few instances.

ETA: You can also get 8% back through Retailmenot. Down side is you can't use discounted disney gift cards.

Anyone traveling fairly soon...like this summer...check Priceline. They have resorts at or below AP rates in quite a few instances.

ETA: You can also get 8% back through Retailmenot. Down side is you can't use discounted disney gift cards.
Is it normal to see these sorts of deals this time of year?

AP weekend rates still at rack rate this morning. I don't think the ever change during a weekend. Will have to check Monday and Tuesday and see if there are any changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!