AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Are they the same as weekdays?

Also do they only move once a day? Want to go to target and grab GCs for my AP 😂

Are they the same as weekdays?

Also do they only move once a day? Want to go to target and grab GCs for my AP 😂

Yes, all nights are discounted. However, I don’t know if you grabbed your room last week and are hoping to apply the AP rate for the weekends, but the 2bdrm units are currently showing sold out at Kidani.

I know there were a lot of people who asked last week, but after having an entire week with no fluctuating discounted weekend rates, the rates are now discounted for weekends as well. Today is a good day to book!!
Yes, thank you! :thumbsup2 Was coming over to post the same thing! It seems these fluctuations are on purpose (i.e., not a glitch!).

Yes, thank you! :thumbsup2 Was coming over to post the same thing! It seems these fluctuations are on purpose (i.e., not a glitch!).

So I've been in and out of this thread trying to keep track of things (not very successfully!)… have people noticed any type of pattern with the fluctuations? Like good days to book vs not so good - or just not enough data at this point? Thanks...

So I've been in and out of this thread trying to keep track of things (not very successfully!)… have people noticed any type of pattern with the fluctuations? Like good days to book vs not so good - or just not enough data at this point? Thanks...
It seems to be that during the weekend, the AP weekend rates have been mostly unavailable (i.e., at rack rate). They fluctuate during the week. If you see the weekends at rack rate, don't book because it's likely they will be discounted in a few days.

It seems to be that during the weekend, the AP weekend rates have been mostly unavailable (i.e., at rack rate). They fluctuate during the week. If you see the weekends at rack rate, don't book because it's likely they will be discounted in a few days.

Good to know - thanks so much!

Could someone tell me the AP rate for 2 adults 8/2-8/5 for Wilderness and AKL (standard room or cheapest available?). If you don't mind looking, I'd appreciate it

Quick favor to ask: would anyone be able to check AKL for 6/25-27? Whatever room categories they have available.

Been checking daily. Anyone have a rough idea when discounts for fall will be out?
I was hoping it would be today!

I was hoping for today too because typically they've been released on Tuesdays. I know I've read that 2020 packages & room only will be available starting on June 18th. I wouldn't think they would do AP discounts that same day....but you never know. Maybe we'll have to wait until June 25th?

One of the nights I booked is rack rate. I can see the pass holder rate online when I click "Change" the reservation. I've paid off my room. Can I still apply the AP rate? Will it force me to pay all over again or will I receive a refund for the difference? When I tried calling earlier today the CM I spoke with wasn't helpful.

One of the nights I booked is rack rate. I can see the pass holder rate online when I click "Change" the reservation. I've paid off my room. Can I still apply the AP rate? Will it force me to pay all over again or will I receive a refund for the difference? When I tried calling earlier today the CM I spoke with wasn't helpful.
If you can see the change button and it shows the lower rate, you should be able to confirm the reservation changes and apply the same funds already paid.

I do not know whether or not you will have a negative balance or a partial refund, but it will show you the confirmation of changes prior to completing the change.

I was hoping for AP rates, but nothing is posted on the Disney website. I did try to look at the regular rates but it says Booking is currentl down??? Is that possibly a sign that they are adding the AP rates?

I am kicking myself today for not buying APs before we go in a couple of weeks -- it's going to cost me $1000 more to bridge my tickets now! UGH!

No new offers, and usually by this time, they have been posted.

AND MDE is a mess this morning. It's the day that 2020 packages are released for booking.

Booking is currently unavailable. We’re working to restore availability as soon as possible. Please check back later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter