AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Hi. Thinking of getting an AP for this last minute trip we are planning. I'd love if someone could check AP rates for these dates:
May 18, 2019 - May 21, 2019
May 21, 2019 - May 25, 2019

If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated!!
Which hotel there is a lot of availability.

Which hotel there is a lot of availability.

I'm somewhat flexible with resorts. More interested in Values I guess and/or Art of Animation as we'll be 5 and could stay together with a 2nd bath. However, a deluxe at a super good discount would be tempting. Considering a split stay because there are resorts I haven't stayed at yet and would love to experience them.

Anyways.. for May 18th- 21st (or could do to the 22nd)- would like to see if any Values are available... I know 5 can't fit in these and we'd have to get 2 rooms.
Then for the 21st (or 22nd) - May 25th - Art of Animation - or if there are any super deals at a Deluxe (that sleeps 5).

I'm somewhat flexible with resorts. More interested in Values I guess and/or Art of Animation as we'll be 5 and could stay together with a 2nd bath. However, a deluxe at a super good discount would be tempting. Considering a split stay because there are resorts I haven't stayed at yet and would love to experience them.

Anyways.. for May 18th- 21st (or could do to the 22nd)- would like to see if any Values are available... I know 5 can't fit in these and we'd have to get 2 rooms.
Then for the 21st (or 22nd) - May 25th - Art of Animation - or if there are any super deals at a Deluxe (that sleeps 5).
5 adults? 2 adults + 3 kids? ...?

Hi, these are the available rooms offered under the AP rates for, assuming, 2 adults and 3 kids at Art of Animation:
5/18 - 5/21
Family, Lion King, or Cars Suite $292.13/night
Nemo suite $307.53

5/21 - 5/25
Family, Lion King, or Cars Suite $289.80
Nemo suite $303.80

At this late date, there's not a great left but Sports is showing at $127 avg, Saratoga Springs studio is 274. That's for 2 adults. Oddly enough, if I add 2 kids, I get Movies at $129, Music at $117, PO Riverside at $265. 274 for SS is over your limit, but it's a great rate.

Edited to add: Must have been a glitch, because I see those rates regardless of kids now.

Thank you so much! This is really helpful!

Hi, these are the available rooms offered under the AP rates for, assuming, 2 adults and 3 kids at Art of Animation:
5/18 - 5/21
Family, Lion King, or Cars Suite $292.13/night
Nemo suite $307.53

5/21 - 5/25
Family, Lion King, or Cars Suite $289.80
Nemo suite $303.80

Thanks for looking! Sorry I had forgotten to give the breakdown. It’s 3 adults and 2 kids.

No values available? (I know we’d have to get 2 rooms if so)

Thanks for looking! Sorry I had forgotten to give the breakdown. It’s 3 adults and 2 kids.

No values available? (I know we’d have to get 2 rooms if so)
I put in 2 adults for the search and right now there are no single rooms (with 2 beds) available at Art of Animation for your dates. Only the suites are offered under the AP rate.

For 05/21 - 05/25, The All Star-Sports has a preferred room for $118.88, the All Star-Music has a preferred at $124.69 and a Family Suite for $239.44. Nil for other Value resorts.

There are MANY rooms available for your dates at the deluxe resorts, especially from 5/21 to 5/25. Is there a specific deluxe that you want? The lowest rate is for Yacht Club -water view at $396.65 and then it climbs up to ~$2200 for 2 bedrooms with club access.

Have fun!

I have July 10-July 17 booked at AofA. Our passes expire the 15th. Would I be able to utilize the discount when it comes out? Thank you.

I put in 2 adults for the search and right now there are no single rooms (with 2 beds) available at Art of Animation for your dates. Only the suites are offered under the AP rate.

For 05/21 - 05/25, The All Star-Sports has a preferred room for $118.88, the All Star-Music has a preferred at $124.69 and a Family Suite for $239.44. Nil for other Value resorts.

There are MANY rooms available for your dates at the deluxe resorts, especially from 5/21 to 5/25. Is there a specific deluxe that you want? The lowest rate is for Yacht Club -water view at $396.65 and then it climbs up to ~$2200 for 2 bedrooms with club access.

Have fun!

Thanks for the info and for looking for me!

Wondering if someone could check if there are any AP discounts
June 2-5
for Beach or Yacht Club. Thanks

BC has garden/ woods view @364/night
YC has garden/ woods view @ 299/ night

Both have more expensive views/ rooms available as well.

I purchased an annual pass a few years ago at our local disneystore and plan to use it this summer. Is there a way to put it into mydisneyexperience account to be able to view resort discounts? Or does it have to be activated before I can view discounts?

Hi all!

I have a great rate (not AP) booked at the GF for mid August. Luckily I booked before the sun and fun was pulled. I wanted to add a night or two at the CR in a TPV and really hoping they add some discount back in for that time. Not sure why the pulled all the discounts (I am sure it has been discussed) as this is the week before SWL opens but I am hoping at least for something for the AP crowd? I wonder the discount will coincide with any AP previews they will do. Fingers crossed!

Hi all!

I have a great rate (not AP) booked at the GF for mid August. Luckily I booked before the sun and fun was pulled. I wanted to add a night or two at the CR in a TPV and really hoping they add some discount back in for that time. Not sure why the pulled all the discounts (I am sure it has been discussed) as this is the week before SWL opens but I am hoping at least for something for the AP crowd? I wonder the discount will coincide with any AP previews they will do. Fingers crossed!
So they didn't pull the discount. The discount for June through September was set to expire March 24th and it did:
"For stays most nights 4/28/19 - 5/27/19 when you book through 5/27/19."
"For stays most nights 5/28/19 - 9/30/19 when you book through 3/24/19."

Current discounts go through April 27th and May 27th, so I would expect a new to come out around then.

I purchased an annual pass a few years ago at our local disneystore and plan to use it this summer. Is there a way to put it into mydisneyexperience account to be able to view resort discounts? Or does it have to be activated before I can view discounts?
APs don't have to be activated for you to view the discounts.

So they didn't pull the discount. The discount for June through September was set to expire March 24th and it did:
"For stays most nights 4/28/19 - 5/27/19 when you book through 5/27/19."
"For stays most nights 5/28/19 - 9/30/19 when you book through 3/24/19."

Current discounts go through April 27th and May 27th, so I would expect a new to come out around then.
This is correct. I do think I noticed a small dip in availability with the sun and fun after SWGE opening was announced, but not huge.

Would somebody please check May 14 to 17th for me? Much appreciated!

Poly Standard View
Poly Deluxe Studio
POR
POFQ
Pop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!