AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Was doing split stay BWV and CSR week of Thanksgiving and week after. Couldn't get BWV, so cancelled both and now staying 1/2 Yacht and half Riviera...with AP discount saved just under $2K. I was so glad when this came out today...something to look forward to in this pandemic world we live in today.

Same resorts... we arrive the day after thanksgiving.. couldn’t get YC for the 6 nights we needed so moving to Riviera for the last night. Excited to try it.

Been on hold for an hour to add discount to current rack rate reservation in November. This after multiple attempts to call in just to be disconnected twice after waiting 20 mins each. So annoying.

ETA - just discovered I could do it myself in MDE. I feel like an idiot LOL. I was on hold for over an hour. *facepalm*

Last edited:
Well, this discount has made me happy. I got CSR for $177/night with the AP discount for Thanksgiving week today. I booked a standard room, so I guess it remains to be seen if CSR will actually open and, if it does, that the whole resort will open and not just the tower!
We were price protected from FQ for a CSR tower room standard for Thanksgiving week but I was still able to save us a few hundred with the AP discount. I just booked it new but I may call to see if they can apply it to the protected price - I heard others had success with this. Maybe we will see you there!

Same resorts... we arrive the day after thanksgiving.. couldn’t get YC for the 6 nights we needed so moving to Riviera for the last night. Excited to try it.
It might be worth a call in because I've had the same issue before online but when I called there was availability for all my dates.

It might be worth a call in because I've had the same issue before online but when I called there was availability for all my dates.

Thanks, but YC seems sold out for that last night. Not even a rack rate room available no matter what combination of dates I try before or after our stay. I’m wondering if there is a convention still booked because there is more availability Thanksgiving weekend than the middle of the week after. I booked a 1 bedroom at Riviera & we’re kind of excited to try it. Actually wondering if I should drop a night from YC & do 2 nights at Riviera so we can get a better feel for it.

New AP Discounts added today (October 21):

Save up to 40% most nights January 2 - April 17, 2021. Offer type: Room.

Availability appeared to be widespread at 6:00 am. Hope it holds out! Good luck everybody!
Yep. Just switched out MLK weekend ressie to the discount. We are booked at GDT, which we love, but I am considering a move to YC since we are Epcot two days and we won't have our car.

Can someone check the monorail resorts for me, for Jan. 26-30? Standard room, AP rate. I have an AP that has not yet been activated and MDE won't let me check. I've had this problem for months!!
TIA.

Can someone check the monorail resorts for me, for Jan. 26-30? Standard room, AP rate. I have an AP that has not yet been activated and MDE won't let me check. I've had this problem for months!!
TIA.
They will check availability and book AP rates when calling, even if you have an AP that is not yet activated.

@grannyminnie I’m SO SORRY!!

CR garden king. 338
Tower lake. 391
Tower theme park 439

GF. Garden view 402
Lagoon view 409
Theme park view 480

BLT deluxe studio 391
1 bedroom standard view. 480
1 bedroom lake view 489

Nothing at Poly.

Last edited:
i got a pin code for 35% off
Enchanting offer on a magical stay!​
Save up to​
%​
on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels.
For stays most nights 1/3–6/30/21.​
but when i click it and put my last name and zipcode it has an error. I am an AP holder, but the dates for this promo run through 6.30.2021 and I wanted to check out the last week in May. First pincode btw. We have been going to WDW since 2012 at least twice a year and became DVC owners May 2019. All my kids have gotten pincodes but never my husband and I.

i got a pin code for 35% off

Enchanting offer on a magical stay!​

Save up to​

%​

on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels.
For stays most nights 1/3–6/30/21.​

but when i click it and put my last name and zipcode it has an error. I am an AP holder, but the dates for this promo run through 6.30.2021 and I wanted to check out the last week in May. First pincode btw. We have been going to WDW since 2012 at least twice a year and became DVC owners May 2019. All my kids have gotten pincodes but never my husband and I.

Try any old zip codes where you may have lived, and the last names of anyone else who might have been on any of your reservations, and their zip codes.

I got this pin today also, and to activate it I had to enter the zip code where we lived 10 years ago, and then the offer page showed our old full address. I was able to call and book over the phone at our current address. It sure was nice to secure that 35% off our May stay already!

Try any old zip codes where you may have lived, and the last names of anyone else who might have been on any of your reservations, and their zip codes.

I got this pin today also, and to activate it I had to enter the zip code where we lived 10 years ago, and then the offer page showed our old full address. I was able to call and book over the phone at our current address. It sure was nice to secure that 35% off our May stay already!
We have been living here since 1989. i could call, but I would like to just "look" for myself instead of holding.

If anyone has the time, could you look in on the AP discounts (%) or actual prices being charged for any or all of Ft. Wilderness Cabins or Deluxe rooms for six at Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, and/or Boardwalk for March 14-19, 2021?
TIA

If anyone has the time, could you look in on the AP discounts (%) or actual prices being charged for any or all of Ft. Wilderness Cabins or Deluxe rooms for six at Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, and/or Boardwalk for March 14-19, 2021?
TIA
See $377.25 for the cabins for those dates. Not showing anything for the other resorts you requested when searching for 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter