AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Hi!
I am trying to decide if I want to upgrade my ticket to an AP during our trip in January 2020 and was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on the possibility of a discount for our stay.

Beach Club, GV, January 22-28, 2020

I would be eternally grateful!

Not seeing Beach Club available under the AP discount for those dates right now. However, you can get Yacht Club Water View for $384.51 per night. Good price for that room!

Not seeing Beach Club available under the AP discount for those dates. However, you can get Yacht Club Water View for $384.51 per night. Good price for that room!

Okay, that’s weird. I hate their algorithm. We’re at BC January 23-27, and wanting to switch to YC. Nothing is available when I search except for the biggest suites.

For those searching for YC/BC, the same AP rates are currently not available for Friday and Saturday nights - those are higher. That scenario changes, periodically.

For instance, AP YC rates:

Wed 1/22 $355

Thu 1/23 $361

Fri 1/24 $439*
$439

Sat
1/25 $439*
$439

Sun 1/26 $355
$355

Mon 1/27 $355
$355

*Reverts to public discount (Gift of Magic)

Stupid question......we are first time annual Passholders and have a trip booked for March. I went online to check some other options under the special offer Passholder discount and every time I click on it I just get the page to buy an annual pass. I booked originally on the phone and can’t figure out how to get room options up online??????

Stupid question......we are first time annual Passholders and have a trip booked for March. I went online to check some other options under the special offer Passholder discount and every time I click on it I just get the page to buy an annual pass. I booked originally on the phone and can’t figure out how to get room options up online??????
Are you logged into your MDE account? Click on:

My Disney Experience | Walt Disney World Resort
It should prompt you to log in. Make sure you are logged in before going to "special offers."

If that does not work, make sure your AP is showing in MDE. You should have received an email with your order number, If your AP is not linked to your account, make sure it is linked.

We decided to book a “bridge” trip 4/8-4/13 before our big trip in late June staying in DVC rentals. This will mean we will be in the parks 13 nights this year. With this in mind I’m trying to analyze the cost benefit of annual passes for 3 over 10’s.
Can someone kindly check rates with discount on Pop and a least expensive moderate 4/8-4/13/20? Thanks!

It's it an activated pass? Or a voucher?
Some people just seem to get stuck with that page when they've bought a voucher but not yet activated the pass. No answers why some voucher holders see the rates and some don't. Disney will tell you that you can't see them with a voucher so usually they'll be no hope
If your pass is active then try clearing all cookies with the name Disney in them
Can also try private browser window

We decided to book a “bridge” trip 4/8-4/13 before our big trip in late June staying in DVC rentals. This will mean we will be in the parks 13 nights this year. With this in mind I’m trying to analyze the cost benefit of annual passes for 3 over 10’s.
Can someone kindly check rates with discount on Pop and a least expensive moderate 4/8-4/13/20? Thanks!
4/8-4/13 currently shows:
$180 @ Pop
$202 @ Coronado Springs
$250 @por FQ

4/8-4/13 currently shows:
$180 @ Pop
$202 @ Coronado Springs
$250 @por FQ
Thank you.
I think it’s essentialy a push at Pop factoring in the $90 in gift cards I’m getting as part of the public Magic deal. Probably a couple hundred dollar savings if I buy the tables in wonderland card and pay out of pocket for all meals. We do table service nearly every night.

Are you logged into your MDE account? Click on:

My Disney Experience | Walt Disney World Resort
It should prompt you to log in. Make sure you are logged in before going to "special offers."

If that does not work, make sure your AP is showing in MDE. You should have received an email with your order number, If your AP is not linked to your account, make sure it is linked.
I am logged in and under tickets and passes my daughter shows annual pass holder under tickets (she is the one who has it) she is linked to my account though so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong

I am logged in and under tickets and passes my daughter shows annual pass holder under tickets (she is the one who has it) she is linked to my account though so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong
Try what @AngiTN suggested - logging through private /incognito browsing.

We have been seeing many reports of those with vouchers (passes that are not yet activated) not being able to view AP rates online and needing to call to get rates and view them. Definitely not as convenient and with limited availability of offers, it's not ideal.

We can also check for you if you tell us what dates and resort you are looking to book.

Try what @AngiTN suggested - logging through private /incognito browsing.

We have been seeing many reports of those with vouchers (passes that are not yet activated) not being able to view AP rates online and needing to call to get rates and view them. Definitely not as convenient and with limited availability of offers, it's not ideal.

We can also check for you if you tell us what dates and resort you are looking to book.
The pass is active, we upgraded her tickets to an annual pass while we we there past month. I’m just not good at figuring stuff out. She has a reservation from March 10-14. We are looking to extend that until the 15th or 16th depending on cost. I called and was told nothing was available but when I checked on a room only option then I was told nothing was available either. POP was totally booked. I can find a regular rate room online though( I checked after I hung up) so she was wrong and now I don’t trust the info from her about the annual passholder rate.

The pass is active, we upgraded her tickets to an annual pass while we we there past month. I’m just not good at figuring stuff out. She has a reservation from March 10-14. We are looking to extend that until the 15th or 16th depending on cost. I called and was told nothing was available but when I checked on a room only option then I was told nothing was available either. POP was totally booked. I can find a regular rate room online though( I checked after I hung up) so she was wrong and now I don’t trust the info from her about the annual passholder rate.
I just checked Pop. 2 adults. Nothing w an AP rate for either March 10 - 15, March 10 - 16, March 14-15, or March 14-16.

Linked accounts can be the issue
Again it's inconsistent but it may be only her account can see it. Even if you are linked you are just "sharing" her ticket info. Some things the actual AP holder had to do themselves. Just a guess that AP rates are one of those things

Linked accounts can be the issue
Again it's inconsistent but it may be only her account can see it. Even if you are linked you are just "sharing" her ticket info. Some things the actual AP holder had to do themselves. Just a guess that AP rates are one of those things
I’m thinking you may be right. She doesn’t have an account. Everything went through mine. I’ll have to have her make an account and see if that helps. Next problem will be finding the card verification number for her pass. We never got a card and I can’t seem to find a number on MDE. Ugh!!! I’m bad at this!!!!!

Yup!

Passholder Sun & Fun Room Offer

“As a valued Passholder, save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 1 through July 9, 2020.”

Resort CategoryResort Savings

Select Disney Value Resorts
Save Up to 25%

Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save Up to 30%

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save Up to 35%

Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Save Up to 35%

Trying to login for the AP discount and the clock just keeps resetting to 30 minutes to get in. Ugh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter