AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Hi,
would anyone have a few minutes to look up AP rates for 2/15-2/25?
We are currently booked in two rooms at Movies, but would also be curious of rates for music family suites or rooms for 5 at a moderate .

thanks in advance. ❤
POR Royal Room $307
Riviera $917
AKL $571
AoA $465
Sports $175
Music $158
Movies $175
WL $564

Did you have one in mind? There are more villas and deluxes available, but they're all over $500 night.

Could someone please look if there is a GF outer building standard room club level access available 4/19-4/15 under the AP rate and what the rate is? Also a GF outer building garden view for those same dates.
Thank you sooooooo much!

Could someone please look if there is a GF outer building standard room club level access available 4/19-4/15 under the AP rate and what the rate is? Also a GF outer building garden view for those same dates.
Thank you sooooooo much!
I'm assuming you meant 4/9-4/15/2020.
GF outer building standard club=$717.00
GF outer building garden view = $526.00

Hey y'all! Would someone check GF (just the resort, not villas) & Poly Villas (Studio) for our dates, please? We're looking at 1/11 - 1/16, 2020. Could add 1/10 if needed. Thank you! :love:

Hey y'all! Would someone check GF (just the resort, not villas) & Poly Villas (Studio) for our dates, please? We're looking at 1/11 - 1/16, 2020. Could add 1/10 if needed. Thank you! :love:
1/11-1/16/2020

GF outer building theme park view =$512.00
GF outer building garden view =$427.00
No GF club level available
Poly deluxe studio standard view =$517.00

Just for grins, I thought I'd wander through MDE and see how resorts are selling/not selling with an AP discount for the week after Easter....4/15-4/22/2020. Holy Moly! If anyone loves the Grand Floridian, it's got some AMAZING discounts for that week. Some rooms over $500 less than rack rate!

Are there any good AP rates for Contemporary or YC/BC around March 7th-March 11th or 12th?
Thank you so much.

Are there any good AP rates for Contemporary or YC/BC around March 7th-March 11th or 12th?
Thank you so much.
There is a Garden View at Beach Club for $414.91 (about $200 less than rack).

Contemporary discounts aren't as nice:

Thank you so much for checking. It seems like Contemporary is getting hard to find good rates. Their regular discount weren’t as good as other deluded either. Last summer we somehow found a good rate there, but maybe we booked a lot closer to the date (I can’t remember).
Thanks again for the info. 😀

There is a Garden View at Beach Club for $414.91 (about $200 less than rack).

Contemporary discounts aren't as nice:
View attachment 451263

Thank you so much for checking. It seems like Contemporary is getting hard to find good rates. Their regular discount weren’t as good as other deluded either. Last summer we somehow found a good rate there, but maybe we booked a lot closer to the date (I can’t remember).
Thanks again for the info. 😀
My pleasure! I would keep checking because it changes so much. 🙂

Would someone be able to check AP rates for me Jan 1-8? Interested if anything’s available at AS Sports, French Quarter and AKL.

Would someone be able to check AP rates for me Jan 1-8? Interested if anything’s available at AS Sports, French Quarter and AKL.
Checking in on the 1st and out on the 8th, 1 room
Sports: Standard 117 and Preferred 132
FQ: Garden 230 and River 241 and King 252 and Standard and Pool not available
AKL: Standard 280 and Savanna 387 and Club level Savanna 454

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!