AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Does this work? I've tried it and when I select the Passholder link on the Special Offers page it brings me to the page to purchase an AP.

It's doing the exact same thing for me. the AP special offers page is not working. I don't have hours of my life to wait to call, and the chat function isn't working again today.

For those having issues with the AP Disocunt link, if you are logged in with your ID and have AP linked in MDE, then try going in under any of the discounts and search for your dates. Select any of the resorts. On the resort page, it should show all available offers as options to select. Choose the AP offer. After it has returned results even if there are no rooms available, you can now select all resorts and it should show availability at all resorts with the AP discount.

The first step basically changes the offer which you can do from the selected resort page. The second step then remembers that offer when it goes to search all hotels.

It worked for me but YMMV. You never know with the Disney website

For those having issues with the AP Disocunt link, if you are logged in with your ID and have AP linked in MDE, then try going in under any of the discounts and search for your dates. Select any of the resorts. On the resort page, it should show all available offers as options to select. Choose the AP offer. After it has returned results even if there are no rooms available, you can now select all resorts and it should show availability at all resorts with the AP discount.

The first step basically changes the offer which you can do from the selected resort page. The second step then remembers that offer when it goes to search all hotels.

It's not working at all, finally have a cast member on chat and they tell me since it's not activated that it won't work for me. I told her that is not correct, and has worked fine for me over the past month, and even yesterday, but suddenly not working today.

It's not working at all, finally have a cast member on chat and they tell me since it's not activated that it won't work for me. I told her that is not correct, and has worked fine for me over the past month, and even yesterday, but suddenly not working today.

BELOW IS THE DISNEY RESPONSE FROM MY CHAT SESSION:

"You do have Annual Pass certificates in your MyDisneyExperience account. At this time, they are used in the most part to make Disney FastPass+ selections and are not considered active Annual Passes.

If you were seeing the room rates before for Annual Passholders, I apologize as it should not have shown those to you with a certificate on your MyDisneyExperience account.

Your discounts technically do not apply until your Annual Pass is active and this is why the discounts do not show until it is active. You are able to make the reservations over the phone with the discount. Please be sure to activate your Annual Pass prior to checking in so that the discount is valid."

>:(>:(>:(>:(

Grr. I can’t get through on any number. Not even to a hold. I either get a busy signal or an all circuits busy message. Has been happening since yesterday. Anyone else having this problem?

Had the problem yesterday. Ended up just waiting for 45 mins on my lunch break.

There are times that someone will need to clear their cookies before doing this too.

It's doing the exact same thing for me. the AP special offers page is not working. I don't have hours of my life to wait to call, and the chat function isn't working again today.
I've had it do this to me with a perfectly active AP (been active for years)
It's still a cookie problem.
BELOW IS THE DISNEY RESPONSE FROM MY CHAT SESSION:

"You do have Annual Pass certificates in your MyDisneyExperience account. At this time, they are used in the most part to make Disney FastPass+ selections and are not considered active Annual Passes.

If you were seeing the room rates before for Annual Passholders, I apologize as it should not have shown those to you with a certificate on your MyDisneyExperience account.

Your discounts technically do not apply until your Annual Pass is active and this is why the discounts do not show until it is active. You are able to make the reservations over the phone with the discount. Please be sure to activate your Annual Pass prior to checking in so that the discount is valid."

>:(>:(>:(>:(
While yes, this is the official answer and likely what they intend it is not how IT has programmed the site. One hand doesn't talk to the other correctlu

While yes, this is the official answer and likely what they intend it is not how IT has programmed the site. One hand doesn't talk to the other correctlu
I even tried to call, but get the "all circuits are busy" reply. time to give up..

Thats not actually true. When We bought my son's pass this past summer, it was explicitly told to him that the voucher would allow him to book through MDE using the passholder rate. My sister has a voucher and hasn't had any issue. More miscommunication from Disney employees.

One thing Ive had happen. When I search for a property, Im not getting AP as an offer. However, right about the offers, the little paragraph's last line has a "log in to...". Then the AP works. Weird, as I am already logged in, but see if that shows up for you.

Waited it out on hold for 50 minutes, and sadly was informed there were no available rooms at the Polynesian for my dates that I had already booked at rack rate (10/27-10/31) to get either an annual pass or Florida resident discount. Booo! if you are staying at the Contemporary during that time, however, the CM said that was the only Deluxe resort popping up with availability during the dates above. Good luck! I'm going to keep calling every few weeks until our travel date and hope for the best.

Thats not actually true. When We bought my son's pass this past summer, it was explicitly told to him that the voucher would allow him to book through MDE using the passholder rate. My sister has a voucher and hasn't had any issue. More miscommunication from Disney employees.

There must be an issue, because it doesn't appear that i can access anything on the AP side of the website. When i go to the AP page it says "become a passholder" >:( but it appears it will let me book a fast past. who knows whats going on

Waited it out on hold for 50 minutes, and sadly was informed there were no available rooms at the Polynesian for my dates that I had already booked at rack rate (10/27-10/31) to get either an annual pass or Florida resident discount. Booo! if you are staying at the Contemporary during that time, however, the CM said that was the only Deluxe resort popping up with availability during the dates above. Good luck! I'm going to keep calling every few weeks until our travel date and hope for the best.

Are you able to check online? Because if I put those dates in I see a lot of availability for deluxes, including Poly villas. $475 for a studio in the Poly villas. Beach club and Boardwalk in the $330 zone. $436 outer building garden view at GF.

I just booked during that time frame for myself so I knew I had just seen the rates. I booked POFQ for $183 per night, standard view. I couldn't justify deluxe with that kind of price.

**all prices plus tax

Sorry no Poly, but I checked your dates & as motherknowsbest said, there is more available. I am seeing Contemporary plus Yacht Club, Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian & Boardwalk Inn all with the AP discount. Plus many villa resorts & a few moderates. Not sure what the CM was looking at.

Since I bought my annual pass online and linked it to my MDE account I have not been able to see any AP Resort Rates on the disney website. Yesterday I got fed up trying to find any online that I actually called the AP number and inquired about why I couldn't see the rates. I was told that since my AP had not been activated yet that it wasn't a valid AP. I also tried the icognitio tip and got nothing. This is so freaking frustrating. 😠 At least its nice to know that I'm not the only one having this issue.

Since I bought my annual pass online and linked it to my MDE account I have not been able to see any AP Resort Rates on the disney website. Yesterday I got fed up trying to find any online that I actually called the AP number and inquired about why I couldn't see the rates. I was told that since my AP had not been activated yet that it wasn't a valid AP. I also tried the icognitio tip and got nothing. This is so freaking frustrating. 😠 At least its nice to know that I'm not the only one having this issue.

I would bet money the last time I purchased (Feb 2018) I gained access immediately. I spoke to them on the phone today and she insisted that was NEVER the case. My last AP expired in June and I repurchased at Sams after price increased and linked immediately and I’ve had NO problems accessing the site until this morning .

My sister has a voucher on her MDE and hasn't had an issue. My son did the same with his voucher before his June trip. Wonder what the problem is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter