• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP discount WITH MYW dining?

whacked

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to get the MYW dining plan AND the AP room discount?

Is there anyone that has ACTUALLY managed to do this?

I called CRO and they told me I would have to buy tickets for everyone in the party including the AP pass-holder, but as we all know, CRO isn't always the best at figuring out the packages either. :rolleyes:

Again, if you have ACTUALLY managed to do this, I would like to know how. :confused3

Many thanks in advance. :worship:

P.S. I read something about this before I became interested in the dining plan, but I did a search and could not find the post again. Don't remember what it said :blush:

Magic Your Way Dining can only be booked with a MYW package, and a package includes room and tickets for all persons in the room.

AP discounts can only be applied on a room-only reservation.

So when CRO said "would have to buy tickets for everyone in the party including the AP pass-holder", they were correct, this is consistent with the everyone on a package having tickets rule - but you cannot get an AP discount on a MYW package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter