AP discount without AP??

sjlogghe

Mouseketeer
I am not trying to "cheat the system," I just have a legitimate reason for asking this.

I am headed Home in June, my nephews are marching at MK. There are AP room discounts available right now for that time. My AP expires in April, and I can't decide if I'm going to renew or not. If I book the AP discounted room, then decide not to renew my AP, what will happen to my AP discounted room?? Will it still stay discounted, because I booked while I had an AP? Or will the price increase because I won't have an AP at the time of my stay? And if it will increase, to what? Regular rack rate??

Thanks for any input!

I am not trying to "cheat the system," I just have a legitimate reason for asking this.

I am headed Home in June, my nephews are marching at MK. There are AP room discounts available right now for that time. My AP expires in April, and I can't decide if I'm going to renew or not. If I book the AP discounted room, then decide not to renew my AP, what will happen to my AP discounted room?? Will it still stay discounted, because I booked while I had an AP? Or will the price increase because I won't have an AP at the time of my stay? And if it will increase, to what? Regular rack rate??

Thanks for any input!

You will need an active AP when you check in to keep the AP rate. If you do not have one, you will have to pay rack rate. Unless your room type has availability under a general public discount. But that would be very iffy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!