AP discounts at DS resorts

Miffy

DIS Veteran
Just got an email from WDW about this. The link in the email doesn't work, but when I went to the WDW site, I found the offer that the email refers to. The examples offered are for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 chldren) and I think do not include tickets. You can book only by phone:
Passholders: It’s the Perfect Time of Year to Embrace the Magic at Walt Disney World Resort

Just got an email from WDW about this. The link in the email doesn't work, but when I went to the WDW site, I found the offer that the email refers to. The examples offered are for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 chldren) and I think do not include tickets. You can book only by phone:
Passholders: It’s the Perfect Time of Year to Embrace the Magic at Walt Disney World Resort
This offer is not for Disney-owned resorts, but for specific resorts operated by Best Western, B Resort, Hilton, Wyndham, Sheraton, and Westin in the areas of Disney Springs and EPCOT. Therefore, DME is not included. The package is bookable for select dates in November 2017 and has advance purchase requirements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!