AP Discounts / Possible Resorts included

BebopBaloo

Rebellions are built on hope
I can't find a list of the resorts included and the percentages off for last year. I know about the time frame in which they are usually released. Anyone know based on the past if it's unreasonable to hope for AP discounts for AKV value studios, or studios at Boulder Ridge? Any info on previous summer/late summer offers would be really appreciated. Thanks!

I can't find a list of the resorts included and the percentages off for last year. I know about the time frame in which they are usually released. Anyone know based on the past if it's unreasonable to hope for AP discounts for AKV value studios, or studios at Boulder Ridge? Any info on previous summer/late summer offers would be really appreciated. Thanks!
This is what the current AP offer states:

• Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter