AP early entry / no bag line info

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
Today I noticed an AP early entry dedicated gate. Is that a special event?

The no bag line has a dedicated metal detector. So, for anyone that has wondered if slow downs were caused by that...nope.

I’ve been here all week and although not an AP I would have noticed an AP line so maybe it’s new? I’ll look tomorrow when I go through and see if it’s still there

As far as I know, AP's don't in general get EE/MM, so not sure why they would need/have a gate for them during this time.

Didn't they used to have AP early entry days? I feel like they did a long time ago. Maybe it's just really old signage that somehow accidentally got switched?

Didn't they used to have AP early entry days? I feel like they did a long time ago. Maybe it's just really old signage that somehow accidentally got switched?
Yes. Over 5 years ago we got some AP early entry days. But only into DCA. Don’t know if they have had other promotions like that for AP’s.

Yes. Over 5 years ago we got some AP early entry days. But only into DCA. Don’t know if they have had other promotions like that for AP’s.

Yes after Cars Land opened they had AP early entries where you had to sign up for a day in advance. But other than that I don't know of any other early entry for APs.

There were two instances of AP early entry back then. One the summer carsland opened where you had to sign up for a specific date at dca and a specific date at DL. Then that winter for the first few months of 2013 as part of limited time magic APs had EMH at each park every morning that was opposite of hotel EMH/MM. So for Instance on Sunday while hotel guests had EMH at DCA, APs had EMH at Disneyland.

The sign is likely still in that rotating block from that. I hope they bring some form of the sign up one back after SW:GE opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter