AP + FD bounce back?

Disney102015

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are doing 2 trips in the next year, and getting APs. On the 2nd trip, we’d be sharing a room with my inlaws, who would not have APs (they aren’t coming on the first trip). Is there any way to get the free dining bounce back for the second trip, where only 2 of the people in the room would be buying park tix? (Even if the free dining was just for those 2 people?) I am guessing not but figured it couldn’t hurt to ask. Thanks!

My husband and I are doing 2 trips in the next year, and getting APs. On the 2nd trip, we’d be sharing a room with my inlaws, who would not have APs (they aren’t coming on the first trip). Is there any way to get the free dining bounce back for the second trip, where only 2 of the people in the room would be buying park tix? (Even if the free dining was just for those 2 people?) I am guessing not but figured it couldn’t hurt to ask. Thanks!

No, everyone in the room must have the same components when booking a package. If you want FD, you and your husband would have to purchase park tickets for the 2nd trip.

Even though we always have annual passes, if we want to do a free dining plan, we just buy the required tickets, put them away then trade them in when it's time for new ones. We then apply the original purchase price towards our new tickets:)

Even though we always have annual passes, if we want to do a free dining plan, we just buy the required tickets, put them away then trade them in when it's time for new ones. We then apply the original purchase price towards our new tickets:)
Do you have to apply the tickets in your account to a new AP at the parks? Or can you do it online / on the phone? Can you do it towards a renewal? Thinking about getting APs for our March/April trip and want to understand options if there is public FD in the summer/Fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!