AP FP Booking Window???

Erica Ladd

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this but I believe AP holders can book fast passes seven days out - if we have a three night stay on site can we book fast passes for all seven days or only the days that we are staying on site?

Not sure where to post this but I believe AP holders can book fast passes seven days out - if we have a three night stay on site can we book fast passes for all seven days or only the days that we are staying on site?

You can book all of your on-site resort stay days (which includes check in and check out date) at 60 days from check-in. Any other FPs not during an on-site or otherwise eligible resort stay can be book daily at 30 days out from each day.

Thanks. We have a stay to be used at a Hilton neighborhood hotel and I want to stay onsite 3 days each. Was trying to figure out if there was any advantage to staying onsite first but in actuality I’d rather finish our trip onsite anyway!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!