AP & free parking

teachingmykids

In loving memory of Cpl. Bill Amundson, RANGER, 19
We have just decided to take a quick trip to WDW bacause Ivan destroyed our condo at Gulf Shores. :( We are going back in Nov. so AP tickets are the most economical. Since it's too late to receive them in the mail, I'll have to buy them there. Will I have to pay parking that first day since I won't have any tickets? It's not that big of a deal, but I'd rather not pay if I don't have to.

~~g.

They may make you pay but give you a receipt to give to guest services when you buy your tickets. They may reimburse you then.

We have done this on the way to the MK when we had to replaced our laundered APs.

Ted

Is there a Disney Store anywhere nearby? You can buy the vouchers there, so you would have that to show. I think you can get them at the airport and maybe even at GS at DTD. Worth thinking about! Otherwise, try Ted & Holly's suggestion!

Fully activated APs are available at:

Downtown Disney Guest Services
Amusement Park Guest Services
Airport Disney Stores
Ocala Disney "Welcome Center" (if you're driving to Disney)

Thanks,

I'll just get them at DTD before we head to the parks.

Ooooooooooooo I can't wait..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter