AP holder at a Good Neighbor hotel...

JuneBugFL

Mouseketeer
I know I have read that AP can get the dining plan with room only reservations, and I thought that those staying at good neighbor hotels are eligible for adding the dining plan, but if I have AP and I have a res at a good neighbor hotel, can I add the dining plan? Is there an easy online way of doing this? Or do I call - and do I call my hotel, or Disney directly?

Thanks!

I know I have read that AP can get the dining plan with room only reservations, and I thought that those staying at good neighbor hotels are eligible for adding the dining plan, but if I have AP and I have a res at a good neighbor hotel, can I add the dining plan? Is there an easy online way of doing this? Or do I call - and do I call my hotel, or Disney directly?

Thanks!

I don't think DDP is one of the benefits. Pretty sure it's just EMH and 60-day FP+. The 60 day FP+ is only if you book as a package through Disney, so don't know how they handle APs with that either.

No. Dining plan has never been available to anyone not staying at a a Disney-owned and operated property. No Swan, no Dolphin, no Shades of Green. So it only makes sense that it is not avwilable to the Good Neighbor hotels.

OP with your AP you will be able to receive a discount of 10% or 20% at the vast majority of the restaurants on Disney property.

OP with your AP you will be able to receive a discount of 10% or 20% at the vast majority of the restaurants on Disney property.

Most are only 10% and table service only. Unless you have Tables in Wonderland, then it's 20%.

That being said, we have annual passes and I don't think adding the dining plan would be worth it AT ALL.

Agree with above poster concerning the AP being a better value than adding the dining plan. OP if you are planning on visiting Disney Springs you will find that your AP will give you a 20% discount at a couple of restaurants and even A 10% discount at a couple of QS restaurants such as the Earl of Sandwich and the Polite Pig, just to name a couple. My wife and I are actually feel we get the best value for the restaurants by being TIW members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter