AP holders special after hours rides of TOT

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
We read that it was announced in the recent Mickey Monitor that AP holders will get to ride TOT "after hours" March 7-9 and 14-16. We let our APs lapse and don't have our new APs yet but will buy them when we get there 3/8. Could someone tell us the details re riding TOT after hours, so that we can make some preliminary plans? DD (14) can hardly wait to ride it; it's her favorite, and she's anxious to experience ALL of the new scenarios!

TIA!! :earsgirl:

I don't know why I didn't get the most recent Mickey Monitor :( I didn't know about this.

For DISCONI we had TOT all to ourselves for two hours after the park closed and it was wonderful. It worked the same way it works during park hours. We just had to remain in the area and couldn't go out to the rest of the park during those two hours.

Katholyn

Thanks, nativetxn! Maybe your answer will bump this up so other AP holders who did get the latest Mickey Monitor will see it and give me more details. If all else fails, we will be trading in 5-day hoppers for APs at MGM on 3/8, and we'll ask the CM then!

PS My husband is also a native Texan, and I'm one of those who "got here as soon as I could"!

nativetsn,

My question is about transportation to and from the AP event.

We won't have a car and we are staying at French Quarter, do you know if they have busses.

The event starts one hour after the park closes. We're planning on the 14-16 one of those days, and the park closes at 7:30. So the event won't start until 8:30 and it last for a couple of hours.

What was your experience?

thanks for the info, in advance.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter