AP Hotel Discounts...Easter Week?

MicheleC

DVC Member--BWV and BL
I'm debating purchasing APs for the first time ever this year. It hasn't made sense for us in the past since our trips are usually a year apart. This year we are going in November and we are thinking about also going next April since school will be closed for a week around Easter. If we are going to go twice, it would be well worth it to purchase APs, especially with the DVC discount. What I'm wondering is how the AP room discounts work. We've used all our points for next year for our November trip and we will probably have to pay cash for a room in April. Does anybody know if room discounts are even available for Easter week? Are AP discounts good in general? I've seen the dining card talked about here and it sounds like something we could also use. Thanks for any help!

I can't give you too much info---just that we are going Easter week this year and have AKL Pool-view for around $175.

We are going the week before Easter and have a CR garden wing room for $199 at the AP rate.

AP discounts have been available for the last 2 Easter's. I don't think they were for the Easter before that and I'm not sure beyond 3 years ago.

Nothing is guaranteed, of course...but the AP might be you're most economical ticket choice anyway and if you get a rate/code on top of that it's a great bonus.

Jess

2001 there were discounts. Not in 2002. Yes to 2003 and 2004. Who knows for 2005???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!