AP hulder booking discount room for Aunt???

kc26

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I am an Ap holder. My family and I will be in WDW in May staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. My Aunt has decided to stay in the campground. I know you can book up to 3 rooms with a discount code. My question is do I need to make her reservation under my name so she will be able to receive a discount as well?
Thanks

I believe the reservation needs to be in your name and paid with your credit card, even though it will list her staying in the room. The Ap discount allows you to book up to 3 rooms at a time.

I've had no problem booking a second room with an AP code and using a different credit card. Your name needs to be associated with her ressie though. IT can be in her name but they can list you as staying at the campground with her. I've had CRO agents just list the AP holder's name and their reservation # (to show it was booked together) in the comments section where any special requests would go.

You will need to be with her when she checks in though so that you can show your AP. If you are arriving first you can always tell them that she is coming and is booked with your AP. Depending on the check in CM, they may allow you to show your AP then and note it on her ressie that they saw your AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter