AP Magnets ... They *DO* Exist!! :)

How do I know? Because mine just came in the mail today!! :D

TppUVbel.jpg

We've gotten three of these over the past couple of years, so there's no doubt in our mind that they exist. ;)

I've got one on the car and one the fridge...and I love the AP MB accessory they're now sending with AP Magic Bands!

I was able to get the slider and MagicBand but I've never received any mailings or e-mails. Called the passholder line the other day, was transferred to tech and told to sign up for emails on the regular site...well, no matter that my AP is linked to my MDX, of course that's only the regular Disney emails. Maybe that URL on your sticker will do the trick...

The AP magnet comes a while after the magic bands. Just received ours today! By the way, this is my first post on this forum. Hi everyone :-):woohoo:

I got one in a Mickey Monitor a while ago. I am scared to put on my car because it might get stolen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter