AP Newsletter - Just got one in the mail 1/23

RhondaS

DIS Veteran
Why do the Universal Orlando Passholder newsletters always come so late?

The one I just got today is highlighting the following:

$99-$139 AP rates at HRH and PHB that are good through 2/14 - call 407-503-2000

Free Admission to CityWalk Clubs "All Month Long!" - through 1/31

Save 20% on 2 & 3 day passes for friends - good on day of purchase only - for a limited time.

NEW AP Lounge located in the Universal Studios' Vacation Services Center next to Kongrontation.

Win a chance to ride a Mardi Gras Float - for AP holders & guests - each Friday 2/8 - 4/16 - Email at annualpass@universalorlando.com , Fax to 407-224-7355 Attn: MES / Annual Pass , or Mail to 1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, Fl 32819 the following information

Name
Address
City
State
Zip
Phone
E-Mail Address
Month of Birth

Complete contest rules and regulations can be obtained by calling 1-800-564-5764

The first 2 things I listed are almost over, so why wasn't this info sent out to AP holders sooner?

I know the last newsletter I got was somewhat dated also. If I recall, some things mentioned on it were expired already. :confused:

I really like getting these, but I do wish they were more timely. :D

Hi Rhonda,
How do you get on the AP newsletter e-mail list?

Gator Kate:
The AP newsletter is mailed out to (it seems) one of the AP holders in a household via USPS. When you get an annual pass, you have to fill out info, so I'm assuming that's where they got the info from. Of all people, my husband (who doesn't even live here yet, and was the last to get his AP!) is the one who gets the Universal Orlando mailings in our house!

Karen

call them at 1-800-564-5764.....They're awesome!

Rhonda: I got the same mailing and didn't notice the expiration on the Citywalk deal was 1/31. Bummer, I'll be there next month! Oh well.

I just entered the contest so if I win, I'll go to guest services and let them HAVE it about those late newsletters just for you, Rhonda! :D

My DH also receives the newsletter, but we did not get this one yet. I checked the website and they still have the Fall 2001 newsletter up and not this one.

Mahalo for the info (and Renee thanks for the pointer to this thread ;) )

The Hard Rock rates are sold out for Feb 6 to 10, which was when I wanted to go.

We don't get the newsletter at all - maybe they don't mail them to the UK (we don't get AP newsletters from WDW either).

Does anyone know how far in advance AP rates are usually announced? How do you guys get to find out about them (other than the late newsletter!)? I know all about the WDW rates, but I've not seen much info about those for the Universal Resorts.

I want to book 2 nights at the HRH 18 & 19 October. There will be 4 adults and 4 teens. We will want 2 rooms for the adults, but the kids want to stay in one room. Can anyone make any suggestions as to which would be the best room to book for them? Dh and I stayed 2 nights last August in 7th Floor Club, but I don't think we'd want to do that with our big party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter