[AP offre] 20-30% off purchases - 20/10/12

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Thought I'd posted this but can't find it so I'll do it again :confused3

This Saturday - 20th October 2012 - you have 20-30% off all purchases in the shops at DLP.

30% if you spend more than 50€ and you have a Dream or a Fantasy AP

20% if you spend more than 35€ and you have a Decouverte, Classic or Francilien AP

Just show your AP at the till .... normal discount restrictions apply :goodvibes

http://idf-offres.disneylandparis.f...ans/reduction-produits-boutiques-disney.xhtml

Appointment Saturday, October 20, 2012 in stores only in Disneyland ® Park and enjoy this discount all day!

Annual Passports Dream and Fantasy: get 30% discount
from € 50 purchase (1)

Other Annual Passports: get 20% discount
from € 35 purchase (2)

(1) Reduction applies to any transactions for a minimum of € 50 for Annual Passports Dream and Fantasy.
(2) Discount valid for any transaction for a minimum of 35 € for Francilien Annual Passports, Découverte and Classic.

* Offer valid Annual Passport members on presentation of an Annual Passport valid at the time of purchase. Not combinable with other offers or discounts and does not apply to certain items (list available in store).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter