AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

for those who requested a refund on an unused AP, how long did it take? we submitted june 12th and we are still waiting. each time i call the wait is over an hour and when i do the callback option, they call me and i still wait that long in a queue and finally hang up.

for those who requested a refund on an unused AP, how long did it take? we submitted june 12th and we are still waiting. each time i call the wait is over an hour and when i do the callback option, they call me and i still wait that long in a queue and finally hang up.

Most things I read are saying the refunds are not being sent til mid September. I think what most people have been getting back so far are the partial refunds for the closure period. My family members who cancelled APs were told mid September when they called too.

It’s not a matter of time before you get it, it’s literally them starting the process of giving those refunds which they have not done yet.

My AP disappeared from MDE today as well. Was there this morning. Now it's gone. Mid September is getting closer and closer. Perhaps the cancellation/refund process for those who cancelled their AP's by the August 11th deadline may be starting???

My AP disappeared from MDE today as well. Was there this morning. Now it's gone. Mid September is getting closer and closer. Perhaps the cancellation/refund process for those who cancelled their AP's by the August 11th deadline may be starting???
Ours is gone as well!

Asked for Partial refund in the spring for 2 platinum passes paid in full. Cancelled again in August with the email link.

have not received $ for either yet.

Yes, everyone knows the script that Disney is using.
Many people have already received their refunds.
Many people received their refunds in June, July, and August.
So refunds really started prior to mid-September.

The email with the cancellation link went out on July 14 (give or take a day). Some people cancelled through the link in the email. Some people cancelled by phone after they received or heard about the July email.

Other people called to cancel much earlier than that.

I, personally, am interested in hearing when people receive a refund if they cancelled through the July email or by phone after the July email came out.

So when people post that they received a refund, I appreciate it when they include the time that they requested that refund.

I have an Out of State AP.
I did the online selection of a refund for the balance of (adjusted) unused days.
Today that AP is no longer on my MDE.
.......one step closer to getting a refund, I believe.

Out of state AP no longer showing. Have not received anything for the time closed, I requested that at first. I spoke to them about a month ago about a question I had and at that time she told me my refund for time closed was in process and I would receive that soon and the refund for remainder of pass was put in on that call and wouldn’t get it until September. Hopefully something will come soon

I have an Out of State AP.
I did the online selection of a refund for the balance of (adjusted) unused days.
Today that AP is no longer on my MDE.
.......one step closer to getting a refund, I believe.
Me too, same thing. But I had to call because I couldn't find the link to cancel. I did get the Tinkerbelle Passholder magnet on 9/8.

I think there maybe be a glitch with MDE on the website because my AP is not showing up anymore (still valid, did not cancel or take refund) BUT it is still showing up in the app.

I think there maybe be a glitch with MDE on the website because my AP is not showing up anymore (still valid, did not cancel or take refund) BUT it is still showing up in the app.

Tried to make a park reservation since it still shows on the app and got the screen that said I needed to link valid admission.
Did the chat feature on the web the cast member looked up my pass, said it was expired Nov 2019. I told her it wasnt I renewed in Nov 2019 and I have been to the park numerous times since including this Monday 9/7/20. She then told me she couldn't help me any further and told me to call the passholder line. So I've been on hold with the passholder line for 22 mins now.

I am very annoyed because sure they opened more reservation slots but I'm sure what I want will all be gone by the time they fix this issue.

Tried to make a park reservation since it still shows on the app and got the screen that said I needed to link valid admission.
Did the chat feature on the web the cast member looked up my pass, said it was expired Nov 2019. I told her it wasnt I renewed in Nov 2019 and I have been to the park numerous times since including this Monday 9/7/20. She then told me she couldn't help me any further and told me to call the passholder line. So I've been on hold with the passholder line for 22 mins now.

I am very annoyed because sure they opened more reservation slots but I'm sure what I want will all be gone by the time they fix this issue.
So did you not cancel your pass? I think those of us saying our passes disappeared canceled ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!