AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

DVC gold pass, out of state. DH, DD20, and I all did the cancellation through the email links we each got. Never got an email for DD16 and I didn't bother calling to cancel hers...hoping hers was attached to one of ours and not wanting to wait on hold for hours. Today only DD16's pass is showing on the MDE app. Lol, hopefully she will at least get a passholder magnet someday! I just told DH to be on the lookout for the credits for the 3 of us. We'll be happy with anything we get back as we were able to use the passes for 2 trips (would have been 3 trips for DH and I if April had happened), and we got to use our pass for 4 days past the original expiration date.

So an update after a 2.5 hour call:

Disney said that my pass got canceled in the wave of cancellations and there is no way for them to fix it.
So My pass that should be expiring April 2021 is cancelled and can not be reinstated and I also can not purchase a new pass right now and that they will just refund me money for the pass but they can not tell me how much money they will refund me for the cancelled pass.

I had 2 on-site trips scheduled for later this year and now I don't know what to do because I will NOT buy day tickets. I have given Disney every single one of my vacation dollars over the last 10 years. I am so disheartened and so upset. I know it seems frivolous and silly and I should just be ok with the refund but I am not. I want Disney to make this right. All I want is my darn AP reinstated.

So an update after a 2.5 hour call:

Disney said that my pass got canceled in the wave of cancellations and there is no way for them to fix it.
So My pass that should be expiring April 2021 is cancelled and can not be reinstated and I also can not purchase a new pass right now and that they will just refund me money for the pass but they can not tell me how much money they will refund me for the cancelled pass.

I had 2 on-site trips scheduled for later this year and now I don't know what to do because I will NOT buy day tickets. I have given Disney every single one of my vacation dollars over the last 10 years. I am so disheartened and so upset. I know it seems frivolous and silly and I should just be ok with the refund but I am not. I want Disney to make this right. All I want is my darn AP reinstated.

I would write an email detailing exactly this. You will get a call from a supervisor and should be able to work that out.

They are still handling this so terribly...

I had 2 aps with different expiration dates and one was canceled and is not on mde as of today, finally

I wanted to update on my cancellation experience.
I have 3 passes and my daughter has two. When I cancelled I somehow only managed to cancel my husbands and she only canceled her husbands. We did not realize the email to cancel was specific to the pass. My husband and hers got their passes at a later date. So now just us girls have passes.

I wanted to update on my cancellation experience.
I have 3 passes and my daughter has two. When I cancelled I somehow only managed to cancel my husbands and she only canceled her husbands. We did not realize the email to cancel was specific to the pass. My husband and hers got their passes at a later date. So now just us girls have passes.
you can still call and cancel

Our out of state Plat passes are also gone on the website but still show up on the app.
I am using your reply to provide a more detailed situation update.

Thanks to some comments made here, I went back and checked the web and App.

In my case, neither is showing my AP.

I should have checked both before I posted earlier.

Glad some of you raised the issue of web/app discrepancies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!