AP Preview - Email 3 to 5 Days Before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paging Tom Morrow

DIS Veteran
All,

Has anyone gotten an email for the AP Previews that was supposed to come three to five days before your preview day? We got for the 17th at 9AM but haven't seen the email yet. Thanks in advance!

Whew, it’s not just just me. I was just coming to see is anyone posted info on the email. I haven’t gotten anything yet either for the 17th. I never got my original confirmation & had to call days later to get one sent, so I am nervous I might not get the next one.

Still twiddling my thumbs and stalking the Dis for info. Don't they understand how obsessively we plan these things?

Same system that ensured we got emails with a registration link prior to reservations being available for the ap preview

Same system that ensured we got emails with a registration link prior to reservations being available for the ap preview
I had the same thought. I've printed out the confirmation email and a screenshot I took when I first registered because I'm operating on the assumption that I won't get any further communication. I'll be pleasantly surprised if one shows up in my in-box.

Considering I never got the registration e-mail, but I did get the confirmation e-mail, I have my doubts of getting the second confirmation e-mail.

Got my confirmation e-mail screenshotted to my phone. Hopefully it is there.

Surprised it isn't integrated into MDE to see it in there somehow.

I was just about to come and post a similar question. We are registered for the 17th at 1:00. No followup email yet - just the initial registration confirmation. Guess I'll try to wait patiently.

I reached out to @WDWToday on Twitter and called the Passholder Support Line. Shocking neither one knew when emails were coming /s.

My preview is Sunday and I just got the "reminder" email. Nothing informative in the email whatsoever.

My preview is Sunday and I just got the "reminder" email. Nothing informative in the email whatsoever.

My preview is Saturday and the reminder email just came.

Only noteworthy items:

What to Bring to the Event

Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
One printed copy of your confirmation page

Please Note: All registered Guests will need to present their valid Annual Pass for admission to Disney's Hollywood Studios prior to check-in.

Check-In
Please check in at the Grand Avenue entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Everyone in your registered party must check in at the same time

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Land Passholder Previews
Important Information About Registration

Reservations are nontransferable and may not be sold or bartered.
No modifications to reservations.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information

Millennium Falcon: Smuggler's Run attraction and other offerings will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Passholders who attend the preview event may not be able to experience all of the offerings during the event.
Passholders may experience wait times during this event.
Offerings, prices, experiences and information are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Merchandise is valid while supplies last and is subject to change without notice. Limit of one per item, per person.
See Property Rules for information regarding costumes and additional guidelines.

My preview is Saturday and I just got the email as well. In addition to the email text from the previous post, I have the following info for Oga's:

Oga's Cantina
  • Beverages will be available for purchase during this preview experience.
  • There is a maximum of 2 drinks per Guest.
  • Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol; valid photo ID is required.
  • Oga's Cantina consists mainly of standing room, with limited seating.
  • Seating is not guaranteed upon entry and separate parties may be seated together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!