AP Preview Email Confirmation Fiasco

Biceratops

a.k.a. Disney Game Guy
Like some of you who posted in the Watch Thread, I didn't get an email after I registered for a slot on Thursday. After waiting the suggested 72 hours, I called the passholder support line to find that their system added a random person to my party and sent them the confirmation email. An hour later, passholder support was able to make me the lead on the registration, take the random person out of my party, and send the confirmation email to my inbox. They rest assured the random person wasn't able to see my plans on MDE. If you got an Order # but didn't get an email confirmation, you should contact the Passholder hotline ASAP.

Wow, that’s odd. I got my email a couple minutes after signing up, and it is correct. I wonder if the systems were just overloaded at some point, which caused the issue. I don’t trust Disney’s IT very far.

Like some of you who posted in the Watch Thread, I didn't get an email after I registered for a slot on Thursday. After waiting the suggested 72 hours, I called the passholder support line to find that their system added a random person to my party and sent them the confirmation email. An hour later, passholder support was able to make me the lead on the registration, take the random person out of my party, and send the confirmation email to my inbox. They rest assured the random person wasn't able to see my plans on MDE. If you got an Order # but didn't get an email confirmation, you should contact the Passholder hotline ASAP.

Over the years I have received snail mail reservations with our address, but another guest's name. Same with email--received confirmation of someone else's reservation. I was once told it was the failure of the person completing the booking to clear the prior address for a guest they were helping and changing only the name when assisting another--accidental, but disconcerting nonetheless. Wonder how many people have received my reservations in error.

I didn’t receive my confirmation - so I called yesterday. The Cm said that they could not resend any confirmation and they they had me in file and that I only needed to show up with my magic band and Id. I’m wondering now if I should call back up and try and get a different CM. Ugh.

I didn’t receive my confirmation - so I called yesterday. The Cm said that they could not resend any confirmation and they they had me in file and that I only needed to show up with my magic band and Id. I’m wondering now if I should call back up and try and get a different CM. Ugh.

I called Tuesday was talking to one CM and she was working on getting me a confirmation. the call got dropped and I had to call back and got a different CM. New CM was saying they was working on getting confirmation emails out. While I was talking to her I received a email with confirmation from the previous CM.

Long story short yeah call another CM.

I also called yesterday because I never got the confirmation email. He had to check with someone else, twice, before he could resend the confirmation email. I have it now but I’m still taking the screen printout I did.

I called Tuesday was talking to one CM and she was working on getting me a confirmation. the call got dropped and I had to call back and got a different CM. New CM was saying they was working on getting confirmation emails out. While I was talking to her I received a email with confirmation from the previous CM.

Long story short yeah call another CM.

A lot of us apparently called yesterday, lol! I had the exact same experience you did.....call, hold while he checked with someone else.....hold while they send the email...call got dropped....call back....rinse & repeat with 2nd CM, got 1st email confirmation during that call. Ended up getting both emails. Both my CMs were very nice & helpful, no attitude, really seemed excited for me that we got in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!