AP prices increased [6/18/2019]

I just tried to buy one for my DH (got mine five days ago) around 11:55pm EDT so we don't always have to be together to use mi for discounts on purchases, but Sam's Club website would not let me complete the purchase. I called their customer service, which is open until 2am Eastern, and was told that they had "sold out," but to try again in the next 24-48 hours to see if some more become available.
YMMV

The only Disney World annual pass available online is now for water parks - no Platinum passes offered.

The "discount" on the water parks pass is $3.50 less than the gate price. The old pricing for passes may now be history.

Last edited:
The only Disney World annual pass available online is now for water parks - no Platinum passes offered.

The "discount" on the water parks pass is $3.50 less than the gate price. The old pricing for passes may now be history.

Yes - looks like its gone. I had a bit of a panic. I was sure I ordered two passes last week. But I couldn't find the order confirmation email. Freaked out when my online account showed no orders. Then clicking through to the travel and entertainment section, I found an order history tab and was able to see the ticket purchase. What a relief! I checked DH's email again more thoroughly and sure enough, there was the voucher. Gotta add it to MDE and then I won't have to worry about it.

They were told to stop selling them at the lower price as of 7/1. Maybe it took them an extra day to update.

Ok put the voucher # in on my Disney experience. My question is when will that voucher activate. My current AP is good till October 26 2019. Will the new AP that I just got from Sam’s activate on its own or can I wait till my next trip in April would like to wait till April’s trip.

Thanks everyone. Disney stuff is stressful!

Ok put the voucher # in on my Disney experience. My question is when will that voucher activate. My current AP is good till October 26 2019. Will the new AP that I just got from Sam’s activate on its own or can I wait till my next trip in April would like to wait till April’s trip.

Thanks everyone. Disney stuff is stressful!
You have to activate your AP at a guest relations or ticket booth. It will not activate until you do so after your current AP expires.

Unsurprisingly, since they're run on the same platform, the prices at TicketsAtWork went up too.

Wish my hours at work hadn't been cut back significantly this month. I would have bought one at the lower price if I was getting paid normally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter