AP Question help!!

vicb224

Mouseketeer
I am not 100% sure this is the correct place for this question. There is literally no one I can ask except here! I even called Disney to ask, but I don't think I explained myself well, so I will try to do better now! Okay here goes:
Currently have a 2 bedroom SSR booked for Sept 8-13 with the Sun and Fun promo with the reg DDP (I missed the FD booking date, I suck). I have in my party my Husband and myself in one bedroom, two sons (adults) in the Queen/Queen room, and my daughter and her fiance on the pull down Queen in living room. Here's where it gets tricky for me My daughter and her fiance have AP's.
In order to get a package with dining and 5 day hoppers for the remaining 4 in my party I had to add hoppers for my daughter and her fiance as well. I understand they can put that amount towards renewing passes, but I don't think they are renewing. So if I leave my package the way it is, with Sun and Fun (or AP rate once it comes out), I will remove the hoppers for us 4, and just buy them separately.
If- IF they release another wave of FD and it includes my dates and I keep it the way it is now- with 6 5 day hoppers, and the Gods are smiling down at me and I am able to apply that offer to my reservation, that's a savings of like $400 a night! I know the room goes to rack rate, but still a huge savings over Sun n Fun.. ok here is the big question!!!
If that happens, and I keep my 5 day hoppers for both AP holders, and get the no expiration date hoppers- when I make Fastpasses, how do I make those with the AP's and not the 5 day hoppers?
Am I even making any sense?

If that happens, and I keep my 5 day hoppers for both AP holders, and get the no expiration date hoppers- when I make Fastpasses, how do I make those with the AP's and not the 5 day hoppers?

FP+ are tied to the profile, not an actual ticket. As long as everyone has a valid ticket (any valid ticket with the right number of days), there is no need to do anything else to make FP+. People can have multiple tickets in their profiles. BEFORE ENTERING A PARK -- your DD and her fiance should stop at a ticket window or Guest Relations to have the APs prioritized for use first.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter