AP question

kabbie

DIS Veteran
Are Disneyland AP good from time purchased or first time used?

I see on disneyland.com that have the 2006-2007 blockout dates for Oct 2006-Sept 2007.

I wanted to purchase the Deluxe now for trip in Feb 2007 and maybe come back in Oct/Nov 2007.

Also do they usually have Fantasmic in Oct/Nov? Because they do not have listed for Feb 6-10, 2007.

Thanks!

AP's are good from first entrance into the park when they are first activated. You can purchase it now and activate it on your Feb trip (we are going the same days by the way) and it will be good till Feb6 of 2008!!

Andrea

Hey! We get there on the 7th of February and I just noticed our tickers are different?? Wonder why???Forgot to answer the other question, Fantasmic is usually only on weekends during the off season!

Andrea

F! would more then likely run on Fri- Sat, and maybe Sun evenings during Oct/ Nov.

UGH! Found out from mousesavers.com newsletter and disneyland.com that Fantasmic is not shown til March 16. Mousesavers has Mr Toad Wild Ride out as well. But according to disneyland.com, only Disneyland Railroad, Splash Mountain, Tom Sawyer Island, California Screamin and Orange Stinger will be closed.

UGH! Found out from mousesavers.com newsletter and disneyland.com that Fantasmic is not shown til March 16. Mousesavers has Mr Toad Wild Ride out as well. But according to disneyland.com, only Disneyland Railroad, Splash Mountain, Tom Sawyer Island, California Screamin and Orange Stinger will be closed.

Mousesavers is correct, the CM list of refurb has Toad on it.

Sunday is like the devil day. Im not sure why. Christmas eve, the park was closed earlier. Im not sure why... private party? Disneyland closes at 10 and DCA closes at 7. i was suprised to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter