• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Question

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
I am planning on getting the Deluxe AP's for my family. We are going Labor Day weekend, Friday and Saturday are block off dates so I figured that I would get the 3 day passes and get the AP's on Monday. Will my ticket still get credited for the AP since those first 2 days are block off?

They will work just fine and you'll just pay the difference but be advised your AP will be backdated to the first day of your ticket (so that Friday)

-em

As long as you get your Deluxe AP's before the end of Monday, Disney should credit you for the full value of your 3-day passes, even if the first two days are blocked off. Just make sure you get your AP before the end of Monday, or you lose the ability to get the credit from your 3-day passes towards your AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter