AP rate or off site hotel for Jan/Feb?

KalamityJane

DIS Veteran
I'd like to squeeze in one last trip while we have APs (they expire Feb 6). I'm looking at either an AP rate at PPH in order to get the EMH (they aren't out yet, but likely 260 or 270/nt) or staying off site at BWPPI (or another REALLY close hotel). Our main thing is that it has to have room for 5 people in a room, and it has to be a very close walk. EMH is a bonus.

Park Vue is in the running as well. I haven't stayed on Harbour so I'm not as up on what the hotels are like right now. Any recommendations?

We like PVI...free parking and hot breakfast are nice. The hotel was recently renovated. They have rooms with bunk beds too.
I have an AP too, and just go to the park at rope drop that is not having EMH. I do not miss having that perk...not worth the extra cost IMO.

Check out Ramada Maingate at the Park. It's just a few doors up from BWPPI and they offer an AP discount. I haven't stayed there yet, but it has been in the running for me when considering hotels.
PVI seems to be a favorite lately, especially since they remodeled their rooms. I think I'm going to book their family suite for our last AP trip in March.
Hope you find something that works out great for your trip!

Check out Ramada Maingate at the Park. It's just a few doors up from BWPPI and they offer an AP discount. I haven't stayed there yet, but it has been in the running for me when considering hotels.
PVI seems to be a favorite lately, especially since they remodeled their rooms. I think I'm going to book their family suite for our last AP trip in March.
Hope you find something that works out great for your trip!

We love the Ramada Maingate and the AP rates! I'll be there in November for my third stay!

I've been eying pph ap rates and hoping to see a good one for a quick overnight trip in January myself. However, unless it's a special occasion (our twins are turning 2) I wouldn't stay on-site anymore. It's just too expensive and the discounts haven't been very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter