AP rate Virgin!!!

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We have AP's that we bought on our trip last August and intend to renew them this August, they will still be valid upon arrival. Can someone tell an AP rate Virgin what to do!! - I don't recieve any newsletter or email, they don't seem to send them to International AP holders (we live in the UK). When will the codes come out for Aug., how do I find out they are out and then where do I phone!. Thanks for your help although we have been to Florida 6 times before this will be our first to a WDW resort. :mickeybar

I am an AP holder here in the US and I do not get the emails either. I check these boards often and also Mousesavers.com. You might check this site to see the historical trends charts indicate "if" and when August rates might be released. I call 800-828-0228 to make reservations, but I do not know if that is a valid number for overseas calls. Maybe someone has a better number for you.

Hope this helps a little.

Denise

I don't know if you receive your Mickey Monitor either. I have found that by going on the WDW site and going into the Passolder site I can access it at least. I did get an email from them about the rates however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!