AP rates for AS?

from Canada

Mouseketeer
Hi, I just called to try and get my ressie for Oct 11-18 changed to an AP rate. The CM said there were none available. Should I try again on an other day, is "unavailable" definate? Has anyone else had luck on a different day? Also. I couldn't find out from her what the reate was. Currently we have the Can at par. So the whole week is $520 US. (about $74/night) Im debating going or not, I need to also get a cheap flight in able to go. So any little help with the room rate will help a lot. I haven't told the kids yet, and wont unless I book a flight.
Talk to you later
Karen

I would keep calling ... people change their reservations all the time, so you never know, something could open up :) Maybe you can ask the CM which days are available ... Good luck!

Im not sure where in Ontario you are, but if you are within driving distance of Syracuse NY, Transmeridian has excellent prices on non stop flights to Sanford airport, Orlando. We got our flight for $65 US each way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter